Why I feel alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PiccoloSan

I've never once met a person like me, I've never felt comfortable with anyone and it bothers me. It makes me feel like something is wrong with me that I can't find one person who thinks the way I do, or at least feels as strongly about things like I do.

What things do you feel strongly about?

Maybe you could relate to someone here if you tell us about yourself

Welcome to the forum btw:)

I'm very big on loyalty and I've never met anyone who was built the same way and thank you, I'm still getting used to posting on here.

There's nothing wrong with you, it just means an appropriate person hasn't come along so far. Keep looking and they will. I'm also, as you said, big on loyalty, and let me tell you I have not met a whole lot of people with similar sentiments. Guess we're as rare as dinosaurs ;)

*raises hand up*
Me too. It is seldom to find loyal and faithful people nowadays, but I've met some in my life who are. You just need to keep going and you never know you'd meet one loyal one out there soon.

Me three! For me loyalty is a must. Same here, I rarely had friends that sticks with me. Its hard for me to trust somebody. But you know what you just have to take risks but put your bounderies though. And the true poeple will come. :)

Welcome to the forum.
Looks like you like DBZ, there is atleast one thing we have in common :p

Im a fan of loyalty too, but its hard to find.

Yes, loyalty is a trait that's hard to find. It's out there, though; you just have to look a bit harder. I'm sure you'll find someone who shares the same points of view as you.

Loyalty isn't as esteemed in modern society, which generally values change and transience a lot more. One of my favorite writers, John Updike and one of the most perceptive people I've ever read, wrote that in many ways, laws permitting easier divorces and noncommunication symbolize how our society has come to dismiss permanance as a relic of the past. Honor and loyalty, too, have been lost with it.

That said, if you find other guys with common interests and know them over a couple of years, you'll be surprised how much of a sense of loyalty and brotherhood will develop naturally. I have friends who I would lie for without hesitation, even if they murdered someone, because I know that they would do the same for me.

That's true loyalty.

Regards,
IO

I also very much dislike peoples lack of loyalty to one another. People treat each other like objects far to often.

Skorian said:
People treat each other like objects far to often.
And I still can't get how they can do that with ease or as if it doesn't even bother them much at all with being like that.

ya I hate how people dopn't find meaning in anything anymore. people I've known for a week will say they love me, I don't know why people feel the need to say that to everyone. Is it bad that for some reason I'll still often believe them. people send out too many signals,

Latest posts

Back