Why Is It So Hard To Find Someone You Like As Much As They Like You??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Case said:
Why do you think you have impossible standards? What standards have you found difficult to find in a partner?

Here it is... I want someone who likes what I do... in the way I do. That seems impossible.

For example- you are at a party and you see someone over in the corner not having a good time. You

a. make a beeline over and say "what are you doing over here in the corner"?
b. Ignore him or her after all you are the life of the party.
c. slowly make your way over not to be noticed and pretend you can't get the cover off your drink and ask that person if he or she can help. (as a way of bringing that person into the party)

The correct answer is "c" -- but finding someone who does that, and it not married, and is not gay and is not in a relationship... **** hard.

Personally I don't want a 10. I would be happy with a 6, but, I usually get a 2 with lazy tendencies.

Personally I do wonder if "love" has been distorted by books and tv -- and now we are all looking for something that truly doesn't exist. My parents were married for 40 years. They loved each other but more in a -- your my person way.

tone303 said:
Love Fraud, if you know what Love is and Fraud is, you know what Love Fraud is -- being frauded about Love, used, and thrown in the garbage when done being used.

I for instance had 6 out of 6 women all being Love Fraud, 2 of them were 2 year long Love fraud. 2 of the 6 had amnesia about us, denied even physical remnants of a relationship, for example me saying "what about this Love letter that you hand wrote me" and her saying a forged it, then doing more evil, then disappearing forever.

Okay. I get it now. I can say that I have never experienced this.

Latest posts

Back