Why is it that we listen to these songs?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stretch

Reaction score
We should all know our favorite loner songs by heart, I guess they make me feel better but at the same time I can sit in my room all day and listen to them, so Ill toss a few out there and see what you guys can come up with. The Meadow - Twilight 1, To Zanarkand (FFX) Some other piano songs from final fantasy games, radiohead, jesse james soundtrack, hmmm just off the top of my head so yeah. Post away

thatguy i mean thisguy, looks strong. :O

ive recently fell in love with saves the day (again XD)

lonely stuff right here...
saves the day - dont know why

ZOMG those are awesome songs, Stretchie. I love To Zanarkand and Suteki Da Ne.

What always gets me is Aerith's Theme from FFVII...but maybe that's because I know the story. *cries* lol

----Steve

P.S. DAAAAAAAAMN, ThisGuy....ripped!!!!

Those tracks are beautiful indeed. It's not easy to find a song that can make oar cry.

It's nice to see some FF listeners around here. ;)

I am not exactly a fan of these particular FF piece mentioned. But one that I really love to listen and to play on the piano is: Loss of me. A beautiful arrange for piano and a beautiful melody. Years ago I used to listen to it a lot. The feeling I used to feel with it was one of peace, loneliness and silence (I hope you get me with that last one, haha). :p

**** I absolutely love the Final Fantasy series , especially the music. My 2 favorites were final fantasy 7 and final fantasy 10's soundtracks. They went so well with the story :).

It sucks that they went without Uematsu for FFXII...that sorta pissed me off....it made an awesome game just a tad bit less because it lacked one of Uematsu's amazing scores. The soundtrack for FFXII just sounds like standard, if not epic, videogame background music.

Uematsu's work sounds like ART.

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
It sucks that they went without Uematsu for FFXII...that sorta pissed me off....it made an awesome game just a tad bit less because it lacked one of Uematsu's amazing scores. The soundtrack for FFXII just sounds like standard, if not epic, videogame background music.

Uematsu's work sounds like ART.

----Steve

I haven't listened to final fantasy 13's soundtrack yet, I just hope its good because I was spoiled with 7 and 10 definitely. I didn't know FF12 didn't have the same guy, maybe that is why it was lacking in that department. Please let final fantasy 13 be awesome :0, especially with the music.

Remedy said:
I haven't listened to final fantasy 13's soundtrack yet, I just hope its good because I was spoiled with 7 and 10 definitely. I didn't know FF12 didn't have the same guy, maybe that is why it was lacking in that department. Please let final fantasy 13 be awesome :0, especially with the music.

Unfortunately Uematsu resigned from Square Enix, so he won't be working on Final Fantasy anymore. I think the same guys from 12 made the music for 13...so I hope they did a better job this time and took a clue from their predecessor.

I dunno, I'm trying not to judge before I hear the music, but something tells me it may not be quite as good as previous FF scores....like the two you've named. 7 and 10 were just beyond excellent. Haha so I guess they spoiled me also. :p

----Steve

I have all the FF songs, including the black mages (Nobou Uematsu's actual band. lots of awesome guitar work) If anyone here hasn't heard them I suggest you to go to youtube. They did the "one winged angel" metal version from Advent Children as well.

As far as loner songs go, lately I've been enjoying the song Cardiff from the band stone sour.

I'm a Pink Floyd fan myself. Mostly the album Dark Side of the Moon and some stuff from The Wall. There's something about their music that coincides with my situation and my common thoughts.

Latest posts

Back