Why Love Hurts? Why? Why we believe and Trust? Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desperate1456

Reaction score
Well, I’m a man and my story is a little bit different. That was a night of 21st September, as a beginner I was playing on my computer and was trying everything online and one day I made an ID and entered in the chat room of MSN. As I kept the step in the room so a bundle of messages fired on me from different peoples and I was laughing that to whom I to answer and I did not know that those were computer-generated fun IDs. I was very slow and there I saw an ID with something “BLUE” and as my ID was despaired and I jumped for that Blue, where I asked who are you and the user said and what about you and I said I’m 32 and so she said me too 32 and we start chatting.. Anyway we got in friendship and we were exchanging our countries cultures and political situation and one day she told me that I’m sorry I am not 32 and I said its ok as for friendship age is not important and we started again and do not know that when we fall in love and that was not only love BUT we both were crazy… during this period we met twice in person and thanks to her she came for me from a long distance SO why I will not kill my self for her, I swear only with her mere one gesture I was ready to kill my self for her..and yeah I’m not insane and nor an emotional teen ager but a man of age of 38.. well, I do not need to express all this to you guy that how truly madly and deeply I was in love with her but this is a fact as for me there is nothing more than a true love and no matter what, I can sacrifice for a true love. Well we were talking online and on phone for years and I was begging her and requesting her that please be my BRIDE soon as I can’t wait further and she was always replying that yes very soon and very soon, I know she was a true and innocent woman, nor she was refusing nor she was ready for marriage and each time I was begging her to please be mine and she was keeping saying that today, tomorrow and so on and it is our tenth years and even just last week I begged her to please be my WIFE
I need you badly but she is avoiding and finally I decided to part ways with her if she is not happy with me anymore and finally we are broken.. just a few days back and NOW you people please answer me that was I’m wrong in this relation? Though she lives on the other end of earth but for me distance is not a big problem as you please just tell me that is JESSUS not in the Heaven, up in the SKY.. then why his people are in love with him???? If this is only her argument…

Sorry my English is not good but I thank you all for your time, actually I’m really broken from inside so I thought to write a few words to give my broken heart a lil relief but this is my advise to you all people that please better make friends but please never do love as LOVE HURTS so much…But why it does? Why the one is not getting out from your mind when she hurts why? She gives hurts and even then we love her? Why???
Thank you

I wish I could tell you why it hurts. I think it hurts those of us who believe we are worthless or cannot be over the Most.

I don't know, always remember happiness and sadness are two sides of the same coin.

sorry you are going through this.

time and friendship can heal all wounds
talk to people

yes love does hurt.. but i guess thats the price we pay for something that feels so good when it is going well.
you will heal. you will.

It's funny how much I can relate to this. I couldn't quite make out what exactly went wrong, but I just got out of a similar situation. It wasn't for 10 years, but 6. And although the relationship wasn't physical, as we live on opposite sides of the country and other circumstances, it was very real to me. And it almost killed me when everything unravelled. I don't know why it seems we're put on this earth to suffer most of the time. I don't know why alot of people are liars and fakes. You just have to know that whoever broke your heart and your trust, it will come back to them. No good deed goes unpunished, nor does any bad deed. I pay everyday for whatever wrong I've done...and even for the wrong others have done. I just have to believe that somewhere, someday, there will be a time for happiness with someone worthwhile.

Also, I just remembered a conversation I had with someone not too long ago and my friend told me this. I don't think we are meant to be with just one person for our whole lives. We're alot like animals. Animals go around screwing whoever they want. It's in our nature to want other people, for our feelings to change. That's why I try not to take the "he fell out of love with me" aspect of my situation personally. He's still a son of a ***** for other reasons, but that part is not something I am going to define my self worth over. Beating yourself up over the "why's" and "what if's" will only drive you crazy. I did that for about a whole month after, constantly, and finally I just said screw it, there's no point. Now, although I still miss him ect. ect., I think I'm getting to a place where I'm going to be o.k. And you will too.

Love doesn't hurt me. It annoys me. And I don't want to trust something so annoying.

alonewanderer said:
....but there are animals that practice monogamy and lifelong pair bonds :*(

gibbons
swans
turtle doves
french angelfish
termites

No kidding? That's crazy...termites lol. Well I just meant that I think it's true that it's in our nature to want other things, other people, for feelings to change. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are some termites and swans in the world that Do want one person their whole lives. It just seems more uncommon these days.

Ims orry. yes its sad. it hurts. it hurts like hell. but would you be belive that God doesnt give you any problems that you wont be able to make it. theres a rainbow always after a rain. promise :)

Latest posts

Back