why wont I ever be happy with normal guys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt that league of legends will make you famous (d)
Do something worth mentioning, like breaking the world record for most pizza consumed in an hour.
Then your trophy wife can roll your ass wherever you gotta go using a shovel.

Limlim said:
I'm trying, league of legends isn't going to play itself you know. When I am total pro and am super interesting because of my mad skillz, I'll remember you little people and write from time to time. But only in between sexings of my trophy Asian wife with huge boobs. Asian with huge boobs a tall order you say? Not when you're super awesome and famous like I'm gonna be!

Envy.

so ive been away awhile sorry about that, started my holidays now sadly only 6 days left oh and I did something totally stupid, fell for a guy
but as usual its someone a) who doesnt exist and b) even if he did he'd be gay - the actor who even plays him is gay.
Now Im going to say his name and Im sure alot of you will snigger heartily and think it totally lame but it happened and I cant make it unhappen...
Kurt Hummel. There I said it. Why of all the guys in the show did it have to be him. But I've spent alot of time watching clips and playing his music and I just cant stop. I even had a good looking real guy chatting to me but I lost all interest and shut him out because he's not Kurt. I dont regret it because I didnt have feelings for this guy. I feel heartbroken and mope around but off course I cant say out loud why for fear of being ridiculed. Ive included my favourite image of him below, I feel how beautiful he is looking at it but also incredibly sadView attachment 2

Attachments

• chris_colfer___gq_photoshoot_by_gala000085-d359986 - Copy.jpg
    chris_colfer___gq_photoshoot_by_gala000085-d359986 - Copy.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks to Ryan Gosling and "The Notebook" I can never be happy in a normal relationship with a normal guy. **** you, Hollywood, and your handsome actors!

Equinox said:
Thanks to Ryan Gosling and "The Notebook" I can never be happy in a normal relationship with a normal guy. **** you, Hollywood, and your handsome actors!

as funny as this is, it's also frighteningly accurate.

some people are so caught up in looking for certain or expected behaviors (usually cliched) and therefore miss seeing the unique behaviors of the person who loves them very much.

sheeple.

What is it with chicks and that movie? That thing was more boring than Titanic!

you have to be a chick to understand, Nicholas Sparks who wrote many books such as walk to remember, nights in rodanth, message in a bottle, and notebook to name a few is a god to us : >

I.... wow... ah... I... hated every one of those movies. I.. now know who it is I have to kill.

Elliehair said:
you have to be a chick to understand, Nicholas Sparks who wrote many books such as walk to remember, nights in rodanth, message in a bottle, and notebook to name a few is a god to us : >

Not all chicks.

I haven't seen a single one of those movies/read those books and I can die happily never seeing/reading them.

I am not a huge fan of melodramatic, sentimental crap.

I will generally worship anything with Ryan Gosling or Edward Norton, though. Mmmmrrrrrrh ...

Elliehair said:
I had to do this post, I've grown up loving books and films, but it has rather ruined me for having a 'normal' relationship
What I mean is I love relationships where the guy isnt 'normal' for instance films like Beastly, or City of Angels.
But obviously it isnt real, and for that reason I find it hard to date normal guys, because I'd find it too 'normal', its crazy I know
In the Uk and probably other countries there are clubs for people for instance who like dressing up medieval style and they can stay in a castle etc
This is just an example but for me to be happy with a guy, he'd have to be unusual somehow
Hope this isnt too wierd !

your post offers hope for a guy like myself :D

I can do without the castle but I have just enough idiosyncrasies that I know that no woman seeking a relatively normal guy will settle for me

i'm stuck in this place between being down to earth and a space cadet, it's a frustrating place to be

Latest posts

Back