Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BitterLove

Reaction score
Why would he possibly think Id want to know theres a cute girl there?
Really? I suppose its some way of trying to make me feel nervous, since he knows Im way out of his league. Well in that case I'll just start telling him about all the cute guys I see. Cause apparently thats something a partner would want to hear.

Yea it did unnerve me a bit. Got nervous about his joke about leaving me for her, then angry, but now Im over it. Just annoyed. If he ever did leave me for some other cute chick, lmao, itd never last. She might put up with him for a while, but hes not exactly gold material. No idea why I stay with him, tbh. He is more of an ******* than I deserve. When its good its good, but then he pulls some douchy crap for no reason....

Must remember, I am the beautiful one is this relationship, not to mention cool as hell. No reason for ME to feel angsty.

Too bad he isn't a better boyfriend. Hes lacking such basic courtesies. It could be really great.

He's either very insecure or cruel. To threaten any partner with "cute" anyones is lower than low. If you feel he isn't in your, "league" why are you with him?

Agreed.

I just fell for him. My type of guy tends to be no so gorgeous. Hes lovely to me, but I see that he isnt by general standards.

He does crap like this all the time.

It might be time to either get him on track or send him on his way. Listening to someone you care about throw out threats like that can do real damage to YOU in time...

Again I agree. I waited long enough for him to grow up, and I tried to help too. By now, he should know better. Time to start thinking.

Thank youuuuu <3

Yes that is a pretty rediculous thing to say to a partner, seems to me his mind is elsewhere other than the relationship if hes thinking about other women in that way...

Haha that's cute how he wants to play stupid games with you like that, drop that zero, maybe in 10 years he'll learn how to not be a ******.

I hope you make the right decision. If someone I was with with ever said that to me, i'd be like, "K bye."

I agree with everyone else,

If he does stuff like this all the time, get rid of him.
He's not worth it.

Latest posts

Back