Winter Weight

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueindia2681

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed with hearing everyone talk about them gaining "winter weight" and how they need to start working out and blah blah blah! ANd the people i'm talking about are coworkers, classmates, people at the grocery store, or sitting at the next table at the restaurant at lunch.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blueindia

Yep, Its just you :p lol

well I don't really think any of my guy friends are to concerned with there weight lol

I have not heard any one talk about this but then Ive not heard anyone talk about anything for a bit hahah. So maybe I should get the fresia outer your thread :p

Later....

I used to hear that when I lived in TX. Maybe it's a southern thing since the seasons are different than up north.

Personally I need to lose that winter weight.....

...and the summer weight...

...and the spring and fall weight too.

hahaha....well it bothers me cuz it is something i only hear seasonly. i guess it also bothers me cuz everyone is complaining but not doing anything to change it....and i think maybe in a way it bothers me cuz they are making me self conscious to an extent about the winter weight I AM PUTTING ON! lol...

ok...i'm just complaining because i'm grumpy...lunch is 26 minutes away and i always get grumpy when i'm hungry ;)

**hugs**

Blueindia

Throughout my life I've always had the opposite problem, as in, keeping weight on, haha.

Its summer here, lol. but yeah I hate it. It annoys me when people complain about being fat, as you are left in an awkward position of not saying anything, because you cant lie and say there not. Do they say it because they want you to say there not? your fat, do something about or get over it :p

Antihero said:
Throughout my life I've always had the opposite problem, as in, keeping weight on, haha.

Give it time. Some of us who couldn't gain weight no matter what we ate or how hard we tried found that it became easier as we got older.

Latest posts

Back