WONDERING

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I WONDER WHY THE HELL CAN'T I EDIT MY DIARY JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITTEN IN IT SOME 1440 MINUTES OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A STUPID RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY YOU, THE ADMIN !! IF YOU DON'T MIND CHANGE THAT STUPID RULE BECAUSE IT'S JUST MEANINGLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAPPENS TO ME FOR THE SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE I WASN'T IN THE MOOD TO WRITE IN MY DIARY IN THE PERIOD OF THAT STUPID 1440 MINUTES AND MAYDE AFTER THAT TIME I REALLY NEED TO WRITE ABOUT MY MISERY AND I...... CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH A STUPIDITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

.....um.

Well, from what I understand some forum functions were changed regarding post edit limits due to something that happened recently. Annnnd you can't reply to threads in the Diary forum....so.

I dunno, personally, that they -can- change it for just that forum. I was an Administrator on a forum that used the same software as this one, but I'm sure the functionality has changed since then.

"Annnnd you can't reply to threads in the Diary forum....so."

I know that but the point is that I can't edit my own Diary, so.. it's just locked now !! it's over with it !! Have I begin with Rotten Apple 3 ?! no, I don't want to.. I want to write in my only Diary no in part 1, 2, 3, 4,.....1000 maybe ?!!

If you just want to write it somewhere to let it out, then maybe I can suggest something. Click on "user cp" and in the next window ie your user 'control panel window', on the left pane, you can see categories like 'Messenger', 'Your Profile' and 'Miscellaneous'. Under 'Miscellaneous', there is an option called "Personal Pad". It's a personal diary for every user where only you can see the things written. I haven't actually used it yet, so I don't know how it works. Maybe you should give it a try.

Latest posts

Back