Would you pay for company and sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paying for company and sex?

• Never have, never will

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Never have, would

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Never have, not sure

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Have, never again

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Have, would again

• Have, not sure

• Total voters
Heck, folks. I'll hold you for free! All you have to do is bathe and stuff.

Fine print:By "and stuff" I might mean perform super naughty intimate acts.

I wouldn't pay for sex, but if a girl ever just wanted to go out for a night simply for company then I'd probably go with her and pay for dinner. I guess that would be technically like paying for company.

This is understandable.
some people have to pay for love, everyone has selfish intentions; that's the problem with relationships is your finding someone for YOURSELF.
the people who often just want anyone never get anyone to keep, its a very sad fact. a life companion or even just someone there to love you unconditionally. like a mother or father.
i honestly wouldn't pay because id feel as if what i felt wasn't real.

"Within me there's a gaping hole
And it seems I'm last to know
And no one, or thing, can fill this empty space
that I've been pacing in
I fell in love with an empty place
But I want change
But I won't change
I can't feel a thing."

Im very sure that finding friends is the first spot to start.
just be yourself lie a little if u have too, but i'm sure once u tell them u never really had someone to be close to you.
im sure something can be arranged.

I have and would again, Not all guys in this world are good looking enough to find sex and companionship whenever they want. It really ticks me off to watch cop shows in which they do prostitution stings, and as the cops arrest guys for trying to get a hooker, I notice that all the cops are good looking enough to where they would never have to worry about needing the services of a prostitute, it just dont seem fair.

Well of course most television cops are good looking. If they weren't they wouldn't be on tv

Never have but I probably will. I probably could get a girlfriend but there's SO much about me that I could never tell her that the whole relationship would be filled with lots of lies... I'd rather not lie about myself but there is a lot of things I have to keep hidden, just to seem normal.

Latest posts

Back