Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
evanescencefan91 said:
guy in faded jeans

:D

continue

I know, right?! Nothing sexier than a guy in faded denim!

continue
Darn! I joined the military because I thought girls liked a man in uniform. There's 24 years down the drain.:(
woman in jeans and boots for me. (nothing else required):p

Continue

jeans and boots

would you rather browse through a used book story or a used record store?

used record store. Amoeba, anyone?
Haight street ftw!

ok, continue question.

I'd rather browse through a used book store. I'm not quite into the music thing.

Would you rather go shopping for vaction or go camping for vacation?

camping

Would you rather visit a large city or visit a small sea side villiage?

Seaside village if the fishing's good.

Time travel to the past or future?

A few close friends. No questions asked. I have a few close friends and I am fine.

Would you rather have to never eat chocolate for the rest of your life or not eat cereal for the rest of your life?

not eat cereal

have free books for life or have free movie tickets for life?

Free books.

Have free books for life or free music (MP3s, CDs, vinyl, etc.) for life?

loketron said:
who would kill who? rosanne barr or rosie o donald
Hmmm, well, if I MUST think about this:
O'Donnell is lesbian, so she may have some kind of emotional attachment towards Barr. Therefore, I'm going with Barr.

Well, since there was no question, I'll ask a new one and answer it as well.

Would you rather be a goody 2 shoes or naughty and bad?

I'd be a goody 2 shoes.

Continue

I'd rather be a goody two shoes. I was born in a reasonable situation to be that. But I've always been a bad person. No matter what I do. So it doesn't really matter what I want, I'm still just disgusting.

continue question.

well i guess goody two shoes, I was born to be the virgin catholic school girl from hell (if that makes any sense)

of course looking at where i am right now it hasn't gotten me anyplace exceptionally good. I wonder what things would be like if i was differnt, of course when i tried that i just became an obnoxious passive agressive ***** and that just made things worse.

Why is it that jerks and some of the biggest bitches i know always have people to hang out with?

sorry i didn't mean to start off on that tanget

continue question

continue question

Can't I be both? Why is that it must be one or the other?...lol You guys are making it a tough decision for this Gemini : )
"The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases."
Carl Jung

Continue question

Latest posts

Back