Would you start over?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you start over?

• Yes, I want a second chance to better myself and my life

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, I have no regrets.Theres nothing wrong with who i am or the choices ive made.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Its impossible. So why even think about it?

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Darkest Seraphim said:
If you were given the power to start over,knowing what you know now, would you relive your life differently?

hellllll yea, i wish i could start over with what i know now....i would have never made 1000000000 mistakes that i regret all the time. My life would be so much better right now....

I would go back and relive the past 6 years of my life and if I knew everything I knew now, I would do things a lot differently, but more importantly I would enjoy the time more than I did, going back in time seems like a much better option that going forward in these circumstances, in fact I think that's what I'd want more than anything else,is to go back and change everything

So if anyone invents a working time machine please let me know

You know, this is an adventure and I think I'm handling it very well.
I'm intrigued by the idea of overcoming my problems, including rising from my sorrow. I'm a videogame player. The feeling of surpassing the tougher challenges of videogames is incredible. The same applies to the challenges of life. Yeah, life is like all the genres of video gaming thrown into one huge epic adventure. So, to answer your question, no. I'm still in the category of "young adult", and I wish to finish my war, despite having bled in many battles and anticipating more blood.

Darkest Seraphim said:
If you were given the power to start over,knowing what you know now, would you relive your life differently?
No! not at all. My life is a challenge. I will ride the wave, rollercoaster or whatever else is put in front of me. Why start over my life with the knowledge of which turns to take, it would be too safe, dull and boring. Also you learn from life and your mistakes as you go along.

Latest posts

Back