Would you still use this site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PieBeNice

Reaction score
Pie was wondering, not that it looks as if it will happen to him at all soon, but if you were to not be lonely anymore or felt not as much need to use this site because of not being as lonely would you still use it?

I'm not lonely and didnt join the site for that reason. Im sure there are others also. So, Id have to say yes. :p

defiantly loyalty is very important to me

just because one day i find myself not lonely doesn't the next day will be the same

i've enjoyed this place

and i've grown quite accustomed to it

even if i'm not lonely it's a fun place to hang out during down time and i just enjoy all the posts from all the great characters of people here

:)

What Evfan said.

This forum has alot of cool members - excluding three twats, sorry :D and you couldn't ask for better moderators :)

EDIT: I'm sure a few members may think i'm a twat, so i'd just like to say thanks for the kind thoughts :D

Punisher said:
Sanal said:
I m still here. So is Ocean

Good! (see) (un) (tea) :D

**** right we are still here and **** right it's good!
Cup.png
Unhappy.png
Telephone.png
<--- And that's how to do it in style
ZeFace2.png
Cool.png

Btw Pun
Cup.png
Love.png

PieBeNice said:
Pie was wondering, not that it looks as if it will happen to him at all soon, but if you were to not be lonely anymore or felt not as much need to use this site because of not being as lonely would you still use it?

I would come here like those Holocaust survivors who use to visit (now accompanied by spouses and children) those families that saved them from death and gave them shelter during WWII.

Reading the posts on ALL is the highlight of my day. I can't imagine not using it.

As I am new here and do not know anyone or have any friends on here I would have to say that I would not use it if I no longer felt lonely or had a girlfriend or a close friend to spend time with.

well im pretty new here too.. but i reckon i would keep using this sight..there is more to it than just about lonliness and depression and all the other crappy stuff about life... which by the way this forum is good for as it shows that you are not the only one in that boat.. just knowing that you are not the only one has an immediate effect of reducing a sense of lonliness.. i reckon.. there was nothing like this available when i was 18 and having a tough times.. these modern times do have positives to them.. even if its as simple as this new fangledangled techonology of the interpeppie thingie.

i like this site for some of the entertainment value.. the games.. the varied subjects.. you can read about whatever you are in the mood for.. the threads that are about music.. a chance to expand music taste.. i have utubed a lot of different stuff people are into.. i enjoy doing that..

last time i was on i read through the ALL spaceship thread.. it cracked me up :p

..entertainment is good..

nomisfive said:
As I am new here and do not know anyone or have any friends on here I would have to say that I would not use it if I no longer felt lonely or had a girlfriend or a close friend to spend time with.

Scrooge. :club:

PieBeNice said:
nomisfive said:

Scrooge. :club:

But at least he/she is cool

p.s it's scrooge mcduck, i remember the cartoon well (h)

Visiting has become part of my daily routine. Besides that, there's no telling if something like that would last for me, and I've come to care about the people who post here, so yes I would still visit and hang out in chat.

Besides, I know what it's like to be lonely and depressed and and what crying myself to sleep feels like and all that jazz. I always will. So I feel it's best to be there as support for other people suffering regardless of my own status. If nothing else, so I can say "Hey, look. If _I_ can find a girl who likes me, then ******* hell, anyone can."

Well for me, I'm not as lonely as I used to be when I was unemployed, but there are still times when I feel quite lonely and alone. So I will keep on coming back to this site when needed.

Latest posts

Back