Wouldn't it be nice

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if just one day all of suddnely you weren't lonely anymore? It makes me angry to think it could happen one day I could just meet someone or a group and all of suddnely belong but its not going to happen. Guess just had to rant tonight since feeling so lonely it hurts right now. I think its due to the fact tomorow is sunday and its my day off so have no work and nothing to due. I will probly finish up all my homework for the term tomorow but that will just suck because then for next 2 months will not have much else to do on sundays. Well guess I can go to sleep now maybe had to rant a bit to try to ease the pain.

it would be wonderful Josh; a lot of times i think about this, i always dream about that day when all of a sudden a boy would find me interesting, or when my so said "best friend" would finally understand me and actually seem to care about me, or when a group will accept me and not say i'm aggressive or violent or always sad! or about that day when i'll have my own little group of girls that go around the school and town together and always feel good and having fun, always together always understanding each other... wouldn't it be nice?

PS: i guess i just started writting with anger i may say, all the things i want but can't get!

angeLLblueshadow said:
PS: i guess i just started writting with anger i may say, all the things i want but can't get!

oh..this topic is a month age.. ;)

what do you feel NOW ? the same...?

P.S. *after a month...

Yes it would be nice if I wasn't lonely anymore, I have achieved many things in my life so far but have always felt lonely. So to get rid of my loneliness would be fantastic! I still try to make friends but I always find many barriers in front of me so I just give up. But yes, it would be nice.

Hi everyone!
i'm new here... I just don't know why this happens. I hate hearing my silence for so long. I am always alone without anyone so there is no one to talk to! I keep think why I feel lonely, and at times it may be because I'm too mature for my age, as I've been told. I'm still 23... and .. I'm back to babbling again. sorry! I guess I want just fed up today, and I found this forum. I'll stop with the babbling..

Talk about instant reality change...

I wouldn't be sure if I could take it much rather I wouldn't know what to do or say...It sounds nice, but the I don't think I can instantly feel not lonely...whole trust issue comes into hand...I guess I really wouldn't know unless it actually happened...

PS: I like to use elipses...I don't know why...:D

Hey Josh,

Every day is like Sunday...every day is silent and grey.

Hey, do you like that song "Wouldn't it Be Nice" by the Beach Boys?

Which one?

Every Day is Like Sunday--Heard that live, tonight, by my idol, Morrissey. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Also love some of the pretty songs by the Beach Boys.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?

Hey Josh! Those moments are fleeting for me. I switch between being lonely and wanting solitude a lot. Some times I wish I had a special someone, but remembering what it was like to be in a relationship I go back to being happy I'm floating without strings :)

Latest posts

Back