wrecking things with the only person i know and care about

• Thread starter soundsofsilence
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

soundsofsilence

hi guys. i have (now HAD) a boyfriend. he was talking so much about his ex that i remembered her email from their recent msn conversation (easy enough to remember) ...she's still in love with him., he knows it and abused it at one stage. I accidentally added her to my myspace profile. I clicked on "invite" when i meant to click on "home" i am an idiot i know. she texted him then to ask what was up with that and he got furious. So we're over now, and here i am on my own again. he was my only friend. i don't have anyone else and i'm back at square one with my little self.... and it sucks. not only because i lost him because of my own stupidity but because i wasn't careful enough. All thanks to being curious (he said her name like 10 times during the weekend). I'm in bits now. i just thought i'd ask for some support. i know i'm pathetic and all but this is the last thing i have. thanks

If this guy gets so upset over such a little thing and breaks up with you, he probably isn't worth your time.  Either he is really petty or unreasonable, or he has other reasons to end your relationship, such as feelings for his old girlfriend, and he's using this incident as an excuse.

Try to make some friends (female friends would help), and after a time starting thinking about finding a new guy.  It's not good to have your boyfriend be your only friend.

Try to keep your chin up.  :)

Elaeagnus said:
If this guy gets so upset over such a little thing and breaks up with you, he probably isn't worth your time. Either he is really petty or unreasonable, or he has other reasons to end your relationship, such as feelings for his old girlfriend, and he's using this incident as an excuse.

Try to make some friends (female friends would help), and after a time starting thinking about finding a new guy. It's not good to have your boyfriend be your only friend.

Try to keep your chin up. :)

I agree with Elaeagnus, i have a feeling that this guy is prob using u to get his ex jealous or something. Not worth your time at all if he dumps you over something so little and stupid

Elaeagnus said:
If this guy gets so upset over such a little thing and breaks up with you, he probably isn't worth your time. Either he is really petty or unreasonable, or he has other reasons to end your relationship, such as feelings for his old girlfriend, and he's using this incident as an excuse.

Try to make some friends (female friends would help), and after a time starting thinking about finding a new guy. It's not good to have your boyfriend be your only friend.

Try to keep your chin up. :)

I agree.

Thanks guys... I have a new job which I started today ( a tiring start, i got no sleep) ... but it's keeping me busy all the same... I'm going to look for some evening classes, but young people don't really do classes at all during the summer do they.. Hmm.. well i'm thinking of how i can sort out my life. maybe the break up was a kick in the ass for me, now maybe i can start my life anew... Well, i'll give it a shot anyway.

Thanks for all the replies , and any more insight would be great if anyone has more to say. I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back