Xat Chatroom Statement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

Reaction score
Please note that the moderators of the Xat chatroom are picked with extreme care, and have my complete support.

Those using the chatroom do so on the understanding that a moderator may choose to kick or ban a member for any behaviour which is, in their opinion, innappropriate.

I understand that it should not be necessary to spell this out in this way, but it seems a couple of people have trouble digesting this information.

Steel said:
Please note that the moderators of the Xat chatroom are picked with extreme care, and have my complete support.

Those using the chatroom do so on the understanding that a moderator may choose to kick or ban a member for any behaviour which is, in their opinion, innappropriate.

I understand that it should not be necessary to spell this out in this way, but it seems a couple of people have trouble digesting this information.

Well said.

I kick Stool
D.jpg

:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

One each...

It was SUPPOSED to be serious lmao.

Van Hooligan said:
Steel said:
:club: :club: :club: :club: :club: :club:

One each...

It was SUPPOSED to be serious lmao.

I don't believe you understand what serious cat is. When serious cat enters a thread, it becomes auto-serious...how much more seriousness do you need?

Seriously Van...I think you ought to move me up into your top 10.
Don't give me explinations...just do it...do it.

NEREVAR117 said:
You might want to rethink the selections.

Eh, Enough, Bjarne had passed his judgment it's time to move on.

As much as I don't like it I highly respect Bjarne If I could change one thing it would be that he knew what happened. Because if he did I assure you it wouldn't have gone this way. He couldn't make his case from what we've shown him sadly enough.

Also congrats you've seemed to have weaseled your way out of getting in trouble once more Eve. You should take pride in the fact that you did wrong and got away with it and make sure it never happens again. Because
If it weren't for you and steel being such good friends and public opinion you may have actually had to face responsibility for once.

Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back