Xat Chatroom Statement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hijacc, you did wrong, you ignored warnings, you then pretend its all the moderator's fault, bring in people from other sites who only know what you have told them, you complain to Bjarne, whine, pout and kick your feet... at what point are you actually going to grow up and take responsibility for your actions?

Well?

Steel, you don't have your facts straight. We received no warning, and Hijacc never brought anyone from another site here. Cid himself even said he chose to come here by his own decision.

With that said, Bjarne has indeed passed his judgment. Let's all forget about this now.

NEREVAR117 said:
Steel, you don't have your facts straight. We received no warning, and Hijacc never brought anyone from another site here. Cid himself even said he chose to come here by his own decision.

With that said, Bjarne has indeed passed his judgment. Let's all forget about this now.

Indeed.

The screenshots which were taken clearly show that you were warned on several occasions.

Still, I feel admitting responsibility and offering an apology would not go amiss.

Steel said:
The screenshots which were taken clearly show that you were warned on several occasions.

Still, I feel admitting responsibility and offering an apology would not go amiss.

You're asking us for an apology?

Can we cut out the middle bullshit and just lock this thread ahead of when it'll be locked:)

i REALLY don't want to read 15 pages of bickering...i do have video games to complete and i'll be damned if i'm not getting the 75% badge on 360 voice just because people want to have ALL vs. MVC..

Steel said:

Screenshots?

Oh, you mean where we were told to shut up and but out of commenting on stuff in public chat?

Excuse me, but if it's discussed openly I have a right to comment without getting banned as I was not flaming nor trolling. Eve has told me not to discuss private matter 's openly multiple times if I didn't want people to comment. So, is it okay for her to change the rules when it fits her purpose? No, I don't believe it is.

Also, it was made my business when "someone" asked me to give a message to eve which dragged me into

Van Hooligan said:
Can we cut out the middle bullshit and just lock this thread ahead of when it'll be locked:)

i REALLY don't want to read 15 pages of bickering...i do have video games to complete and i'll be damned if i'm not getting the 75% badge on 360 voice just because people want to have ALL vs. MVC..

FFS VAN...now i'm competing against a vedio game too :(

NEREVAR117 said:
Is it true Hijacc was permabanned from the Chat?

Gee wheezzz man..you only been back for a couple of days.
Where do you come up with all this ?

You can't even follow your own words or statment you make.

If you say drop it...then DROP IT...FFS.

Good one Hijacc.
How dose it feel to be a pawned ?
In a couple days all of this will fade away just like any new toys
to get into.

Let see if you have what it takes to walk the talk.

I don't expect much....not even an apology

I guess I shouldn't take everything literaully. I might take it out
of context of what you ment by.....

INDEED

Lonesome Crow said:
literaully.

'literally'
D.jpg

Ok, I agree Van.

Hijacc and Nerevar, while it was clear that you still feel some misplaced anger here, it does not change any of the facts.

The bannings from chat for Nerevar and Hijacc will be in place until such time as I personally allow them to be lifted. Chat moderators, please ensure that this is the case.

Also, I will reiterate an earlier statement of mine : Any attempts to victimise a member of this site, be they moderator or member, will result in an appropriate ban from the forum for the perpetrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back