Xat doodle - post your drawings from xat here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Just_Some_Dude, Kimberleykat and Mintymint collaboration. Godzilla: King of Wangs.

ff1mjc.jpg

Just_Some_Dude said:
oh boy :rolleyes: this oughta be good :D

I personally think it's rather telling that you guys made him with pink "wangs" and hot pink nipples.

lol :p what does that say about you two?? haha

EveWasFramed said:
Just_Some_Dude said:
oh boy :rolleyes: this oughta be good :D

I personally think it's rather telling that you guys made him with pink "wangs" and hot pink nipples.

lol :p what does that say about you two?? haha

actually eve, kimberlykat did the nipples! lol :D but the wangs were all me, minty said he liked 'em that way...

Just_Some_Dude said:
actually eve, kimberlykat did the nipples! lol :D but the wangs were all me, minty said he liked 'em that way...

I missed that, I should give credit to Kimberleykat... But don't toy with me jsd, I never put in an order for a 10 story schlong, let alone a pair of matching dong rabbit ears. Is it easter already?

So this is the first round of a newly invented chat game which doesn't have a catchy name yet, so for now let's just call it the "one guy draws something totally innocent and then everybody else finds ways to make it perverted" game. I call this "Tree"

*mod edit link* You know that's uncalled for...

Latest posts

Back