Y.Y So Lonley Need Someone To Talk To As Soon As Possible!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you can always start making new ones here. In life, friendship do comes and goes. Hopefully, you can find new friends and get rid of the feeling of loneliness. Can always pm me if you dont mind making another online friend. Cheers.

Sometimes, it is good if there is people whom you can talk to or listen to when you are down. I think such friends are wonderful if they do not harbour any ill intentions.

I Enjoy Drawing Digital Art, Cartoons, Animals, Reading, And Just Helping Others, I don't trust many people since with what i have experienced everyone i have trusted has let me down and left me in the dust alone, i hope the people here are different, i don't know how much more my heart can take of this. V.V

People on here are definitely different. Trust me. So far I've found every single person to be pleasant. And yeah, it's a hurtful feeling that leaves you feeling betrayed when people you care about hurt you and break your trust. Over time, the right ones will come in and you'll be happier. Just depends on how open and willing you are

I'm Also Very Shy And That Makes It Very Hard To Talk To people. I am also Old Fashion, I Like Older Things Better Then Newer Things, I Am Friendly To just about Everyone, And I Will Never Give Up looking For People Who Care, Even Though Iv Been Hurt Many Times. I Wont Give Up. But I'm Starting To Believe I'm Meant To Be Alone V.V, But I Don't Know Anymore. if I Find Someone I Find Someone, if I don't I Don't

You're 18, you have got to work on your shyness and get out there and enjoy life, please. If you don't your life and situation will never change. You'll end up in your 30's still feeling the same way and looking back on your life and thinking, what if. Don't end up like that.

I don't say this in a mocking way, believe me, but have you tried therapy to help with your shyness?

Hey, its just the beginning for you. I always believed 20-30 is a very good phase in one's life when you will get to meet alot of people and also get alot of life experiences. Do you study or work? Over at my country, the normal pace is study till early 20s and work from mid 20s onwards.....

Im In 12th Grade Right now, I'm afraid to make friends because they will just abandon me and and rub my mistakes in my face like everyone else. I'm Starting to get Really upset about all this and i don't know if there are any people out there willing to be friends with someone like me. and someone who is willing to stay friends and not abandon me for my differences.

I know it's hard not to, but you can't let yourself believe that nobody is willing to be friends with you. It isn't true, as much as it may feel like it is. You said you don't want to feel hurt again. Plenty of people have felt that way, I know I have. I know you're going to be hesitant to take me at my word, and I'm not sure how much help an online friend would be, but I'm more than willing to be your friend. If you still need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail, and as long as I'm not away from the computer, I'll reply.

InvaderSlinky said:
its hard to know who to trust everyone i trusts ends up hurting me

You shouldn't be so trusting of people. This is where people will tend to take advantage of you. You can still have a good relationship with friends but not trust them entirely. It means you just be extra careful with some personal things in your life or things that you know you shouldn't trust them with. Sometimes it'll take awhile to really know someone well enough to know if they are trustworthy or not. Takes time and experience, keep making new friends. You'll learn that each person is different in their own way, but a lot of times a human being is similar to the other in one way or another. You're still so young, don't be despaired.

InvaderSlinky said:
I Just DOnt Think THeres Anyone Out There With Things In common With Me =C

You'll need to go through more of life, meet more people, to find someone who has things in common with you. Even myself, being such an oddball, do find that I have some or a lot of things in common with some people on this site as well as offline. So come on now, don't be sad or disappointed about it. Friends come and go. Only the true ones will stay by you till the end. It's not worth it to be feeling down over people who don't care about you. Why should you care about them then? There's so many more people out there, and even on here, who would love to be your friend and I'm sure there is at least one person with some common interests.

i dont think there is such thing as a true friend i had these so calleed "friends" for almost 3 years and they left me all at once right away aand never spoke to me again and i didnt even do anything but talk about my true feelings about my depresion V-V

Some people don't know how to deal with other people's issues, so they abandon. There really is nothing wrong with you. You've just met people who are not really friends. Friends would hear you out and try to help you. Hey, I'll be your friend, InvaderSlinky. PM me anytime, my inbox is always warmly open. *HUGS*

Latest posts

Back