Yay! It's snowing here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been alot of snow here a week ago, everything dissapeared quickly though, speaking from the netherlands.

jetthejinx said:
I'm in the UK :D

I also am, it was snowing earlier, but then rained so that was the end of that.

It was snowing while I was at uni, real winter wonderland stuff, the grinch in me was just worrying if the trains would still be running

It's snowing here (Michigan, USA) at the moment!!! And there was already alot of snow on the ground! :)

I'm from Canada so snow is a common thing here. I'm on the coast which is a bit warmer than the rest of Canada during the winter time.

I wish i didn't know what snow was.

I cannot believe that you are happy for snowing. :D I can't wait for the nice sunny days in the summer. Oh, the dresses, ice cream, no school...

Slight frost first thing here in SW France. Sunshine, blue sky, temp today forecast 18C. So it will be perfect to continue taking my curtains down to wash and line-dry....

... and after cleaning my father's house and doing some washing, possibly a glass or two of the vin rouge, some cheese, rillettes, and a bit of salad. Making y'all sick, am I?

jaguarundi said:
... and after cleaning my father's house and doing some washing, possibly a glass or two of the vin rouge, some cheese, rillettes, and a bit of salad. Making y'all sick, am I?
One day I will get you and :club: and then I'll take over your life, mwahahaaa!

jaguarundi said:

YES !!!! :club:

transparencyeffect said:
jaguarundi said:

LURVE the creepy psychotic vibe there TE. :D

And Tulip - you live in Scotland. I mean, they deep-fry pizza there just to keep warm! :p

jaguarundi said:
transparencyeffect said:
jaguarundi said:
... and after cleaning my father's house and doing some washing, possibly a glass or two of the vin rou:pge, some cheese, rillettes, and a bit of salad. Making y'all sick, am I?

And Tulip - you live in Scotland. I mean, they deep-fry pizza there just to keep warm!

And don't forget the deep fried mars bars mmmmmm.
:p

Tulip23 said:
jaguarundi said:
transparencyeffect said:
jaguarundi said:
... and after cleaning my father's house and doing some washing, possibly a glass or two of the vin rou:pge, some cheese, rillettes, and a bit of salad. Making y'all sick, am I?

And Tulip - you live in Scotland. I mean, they deep-fry pizza there just to keep warm!

And don't forget the deep fried mars bars mmmmmm.
:p

Deep fried mars bars, eh? Sounds like heaven to me. :D

Latest posts

Back