Yeah, I think I know you..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThisGuy

Reaction score
dont know if its been posted here before but heres some spoken word from Henry Rollins with NIN in the background.

really hit home for me..

Wow, I was able to relate to all of that. Maybe Rollins really does know me. >.>

thought this was cool so just bumping it for those who may not have heard it

omg, yeah, i can relate to that. especially the hate part where he said something to the effect of "i know you. i know people too well." in regards to trust, and the part about people always mistaking kindness for weakness. story. of. my. life.

Speaking of bringing things back to life, I was excited to find out Reznor's making music again. Three years since the last album.

VanillaCreme said:
Speaking of bringing things back to life, I was excited to find out Reznor's making music again. Three years since the last album.

Hesitation Marks was a nice return to form. The album before that had me worried a bit. Easily NIN's weakest thus far.

reynard_muldrake said:
VanillaCreme said:

Hesitation Marks was a nice return to form. The album before that had me worried a bit. Easily NIN's weakest thus far.

I would have to agree. Though With Teeth is still probably my favorite, although I tend to like all of what he does. But we'll see what he comes up with. I'm not totally sure, but I think he writes with his wife, and she's pretty good.

Latest posts

Back