You are handed a majick quill to rewrite your life as you want it to be. Go!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would've stuck with my riding (show jumping) and not gotten distracted by boys.

I would've focused more in school, and gone on to college to get a degree in cognitive science

I would take back the mistakes I've made so the people that I care for most would never have been hurt by my confusion in what I wanted

I agree with the doing better in school. Maybe written in that I stayed in one place rather than moving around so much. Definitely would have written out the depression. Would have made a success of my old shop and the woman I fell in love with and subsequently left DFW because of would have loved me too. :(

I'm not sure what I would change really. Changing one thing I didn't like could inadvertantly change (or erase) something else that I really did like.

I won't change anything, instead I will use the magic quill to doodle all over my designated page in history ..

doodle_biro.gif

.. that way, if people aren't all that interested in what they are reading .. they can at least have something pretty to look at while they flip on past :D:p

If I could rewrite my life, I wish my parents get awareness of their ignorance in raising children and ask for professional-psychological support. That's all. Now it's to late.

I wont change a thing for if I did, the new me would want a different life than what he had then and the cycle would never have ended. No regrets, that's my motto. There is no yesterday. Heh, that only took a minute and a half.

I would have been nicer to my mother before she died.

I would've kept myself along the right path when I was younger. Instead, I would be completely done school instead of just being halfway through.

I would be better, I would be someone else.

I wouldn't have been such a disappointment to my family.

I would've taken the extra effort. I would've never lost my true love.

I think there is a subtle lesson to be learned here. I would like to change some things in my past as well, yet I'm pretty sure I would have been different too. There were times when I wasn't the best person I could be, but they were examples of things I shouldn't repeat. Sadly, my past is gone and I won't be able to rewrite it, but we all have the future in which we can choose what we want from and for ourselves. I mean think about it: if it weren't for those moments right now we wouldn't have been more self-aware; it's not the best win, but it's not the worst loss.

I would never write with a quill.

like them others, i wouldnt change anything. i dont like the way my past went, but i dont care anymore. if i changed it, i'd probably end up as an even bigger *****.

Latest posts

Back