You Can Stop Missing Me Now

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sophaloaf said:
Hi everyone,

I saw that a lot of people missed me in the "Who do you miss from ALL thread" and thought I'd sign up for an account again. Just, you know, so those people don't have to miss me anymore.

A few things are new with me... I've finally graduated from undergraduate school with a bachelors degree in psychology, I've reconnected with some dear family friends and I'm about to go back to school for my masters in mental health counseling.

At the moment I don't feel really lonely. I just met An Archist in real life two days ago from Alonelylife. Just so everyone knows, he's pretty cool and...exactly how he is in the chatroom. :) Nice guy.

On another note I've recently started a new course of antidepressants which I hope helps me. This will be the third antidepresant medication I've tried. I'm simply hoping it takes the edge off of my emotions for me.

Here's to hoping this inexact science works out. I also hope I learn something in my counseling program that can help me know how to better respond to people on the forum who need help.

-SG

Heya!

thats right, quoted the whole thing!

LonesomeLoner said:
Welcome back to the forum. I've returned twice myself!

This will be my third myself.

Limlim said:
Sophaloaf said:
Hi everyone,

I saw that a lot of people missed me in the "Who do you miss from ALL thread" and thought I'd sign up for an account again. Just, you know, so those people don't have to miss me anymore.

A few things are new with me... I've finally graduated from undergraduate school with a bachelors degree in psychology, I've reconnected with some dear family friends and I'm about to go back to school for my masters in mental health counseling.

At the moment I don't feel really lonely. I just met An Archist in real life two days ago from Alonelylife. Just so everyone knows, he's pretty cool and...exactly how he is in the chatroom. :) Nice guy.

On another note I've recently started a new course of antidepressants which I hope helps me. This will be the third antidepresant medication I've tried. I'm simply hoping it takes the edge off of my emotions for me.

Here's to hoping this inexact science works out. I also hope I learn something in my counseling program that can help me know how to better respond to people on the forum who need help.

-SG

Heya!

thats right, quoted the whole thing!

Well I suppose one more permanent thing I can't delete about myself on this website won't hurt me.

lonelyfairy said:
Welcome back, SophiaGrace. :)

Hey, I didn't know you were still around! :)

Peaches said:
Sophia! Congrats for your studies, and also for your new life :)

Thank you! It's much appreciated. :)

Rainbows said:
One of these days I will member you in chat... welcome back.

Too late. :cool: Callie membered me.

Are you Luu?

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Welcome Back! :)

Hi!

I think I remember PMing you a long time ago.

It's nice to see you still. :)

Edward W said:
Welcome back! :)

Hey Ed!

Cavey said:
I never spoke to you, but I remember the name and I liked your posts. Welcome back.

I remember you as well, Cavey. Your avatar is very distinctive.

Note: If I missed a response to anyone, I'm sorry and let me know of my misdeed.

Welcome back . I don't think i have talked with you in a while as i have been away for a bit until recently but glad you are back :).

WishingWell said:
Welcome back, Sophia Grace! I am happy things are going well for you!

Thanks! :D I hope things are going well with you too.

NightHawkJohn said:
Welcome back . I don't think i have talked with you in a while as i have been away for a bit until recently but glad you are back :).

I remember you from the chatroom. :) Glad to be back.

Punisher said:

O_O Every sighting of you is like I have seen the loch ness monster. I can hardly believe mine eyes! Pun!! (hug)

wolvesjr said:
Welcome back :)

Hey, you are new. :) I don't believe we have met.

hg016.gif

:D

Punisher said:

You know, my antivirus is saying that your gif is some kind of malware. o_O

Not sure why my antivirus program is going off like that.

Weird. It keeps blocking your hug image because of that and I had to delete it from your message as I was responding to you.

(hugs) <= return hugs :D

SofiasMami said:
Congrats on your Bachelor's degree and welcome back! :)

-Teresa

Thank you! Glad to see you again. :)

Latest posts

Back