Your favourite season

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like mild temperatures and hate extremes, so it should come as no surprise that my favourite seasons tend to be spring and autumn.

O
Summer for me. Why?, wildflower meadows, green hedgerows, walking barefoot on grass, thunderstorms, cricket, the gentle hum of bumblebees, stargazing, trips to the beach for seafood and beer and picnics on the Surrey Downs come to mind.
Omg the way you said that is so nice!
I fully support your statement

It used to be summer when I was a kid, because of summer vacation, having almost 3 whole months to myself to do what I wanted.

Now, I'd have to say I like the less extreme seasons. Late spring/very early summer, and late summer/early autumn, are my favorites - when it's not too hot, and not too cold. Cold is painful, and heat makes me worried about my possessions being destroyed, and the intense UV rays.

I also don't like it when there's too much humidity either. Sometimes in the summer it feels like you could cut the air with a knife.

But the upside of summer is, I always look forward to the fresh smells of grass and flowers, and seeing the insects come out - butterflies, bees, dragonflies, and the lightning bugs at night.

Lightning bug season - I always like that time of year.

Fall for me.

I'm a Fall-baby, so maybe this has a lot to do with it. I love when the leaves are all over the ground and it's still warm enough, to take nice long walks. It always reminds me of clove cigarettes and type o negative. Haha. Cozy though ;)

It's funny how we associate seasons with different bands/music artists.

Like summer to me, is like Less Than Jake, stuff like that. Or Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, etc.

Fall is Smashing Pumpkins time for me. Maybe because they have "pumpkins" in the name, but their sound just kinda fits it. All that alternative-grungey sounds suit that season well if you ask me.

It's funny how we associate seasons with different bands/music artists.

Like summer to me, is like Less Than Jake, stuff like that. Or Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, etc.

Fall is Smashing Pumpkins time for me. Maybe because they have "pumpkins" in the name, but their sound just kinda fits it. All that alternative-grungey sounds suit that season well if you ask me.
I always do this :LOL: Yes! Summer is definitely ska-time.... the happiest most uppity-sounding music can only belong with summer :):love:
I relate the pumpkins and chili peppers with Fall as welll... and Alice In Chains!
Music-season-enthusiasts ftw hehe

I don't think I have a favourite season anymore. There is something nice and appealing in each of them, and longer I live more details to love I find. I enjoy winter for snow, empty evening streets, shapes of bare trees, dry grasses, see through hedges and woods, muted colours, long nights and a cosy and warm bed after a cold day. However, I also enjoy seeing everything greening, brightening and filling up empty spaces again in spring. Nevermind

Last edited:
Summer for me. Why?, wildflower meadows, green hedgerows, walking barefoot on grass, thunderstorms, cricket, the gentle hum of bumblebees, stargazing, trips to the beach for seafood and beer and picnics on the Surrey Downs come to mind.
Yeah, but summer in the UK is like an Aussie Spring lol. That sort of summer I’ll take

You don't like any season so that's why you stay in home you mean?

First day of Autumn her in Australia and it was really beautiful day where I am. I love Autumn.
First day of Spring, here in the UK, and it's bloody freezing .... weathergirl says it's going to get colder too...... looks like I won't be getting the top down on my car anytime soon. On the upside the hood has a nice green fungus sprouting on it now, due to the shitty damp weather we've had lately, so at least I'm doing my bit for climate change.

First day of Spring, here in the UK, and it's bloody freezing .... weathergirl says it's going to get colder too...... looks like I won't be getting the top down on my car anytime soon. On the upside the hood has a nice green fungus sprouting on it now, due to the shitty damp weather we've had lately, so at least I'm doing my bit for climate change.
omg its bloody freezin here aswel british lad!

I thought we would have some beautiful spring weather but it has flipped for some reason! ARK

You don't like any season so that's why you stay in home you mean?

First day of Autumn her in Australia and it was really beautiful day where I am. I love Autumn.
omg yummy! Autumn is kind of underrated, everyone loves winter or the sunny seasons.

Latest posts

Back