your funeral song...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to Say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli

Played at a fair few i've been too. Still can't listen to it without welling up. Beautiful song

Oh Westminster Cathedral or the Brompton Oratory packed, a full choir, Mozart - maybe the Coronation Mass. A Nation Morns.

Since Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, I'd like a little "Out On the Tiles"...[video=youtube]

Followed by this... [video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Travellin' thru by Dolly Parton. One of my favourite and pretty much sums up a life journey

That would be quite terrific...
[video=youtube]

But some Sunn O))) would surely bring the house down.
[video=youtube]

Juliet said:
Into the West - Annie Lennox

Always really liked her,and thats a beautiful song.

As far as for me I think id like these two.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

An instrumental of what's actually three traditional Gaelic folk songs that the composer quite well wove together. This is what Home feels like to me. Not my house, or my apartment, those are different than what I consider Home to be....this, though....is comforting. :)

Will Millar - Haunted Kenban

Thanks Martin for getting off with her. You *******. :(

Here's a song with you in mind. One day it will be played at my funeral.

[video=youtube]

DEVUS started this thread,and originaly,we started off on the wrong foot,with a bit of a communication problem,but ended up as really great friend's! :) My original post was for Faith of the Heart- Theme tune from Star trek:Enterprise,as my funeral song,but I think on reflection,that maybe that tune as my coffin is being wheeled into the funeral gathering,and the song, "I will remember you", sung by Sarah McLachlan,as the curtain's close around the casket. :)

Latest posts

Back