Your Heritage

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deosil

Reaction score
What is you heritage?

My grandfather was Irish and I know very little about my English heritage. My last name is either of Indian (Hindu) or Germanic origin.

A mix of different things - Hungarian, Czech, English, and some Welsh. I feel like that explains why I don't really look like any one thing or another, just vaguely European. I haven't really found a lot of people that look like me, outside of close relatives.

Also there's some tiny bits of other things thrown in there that I didn't know about, as I recently found out from a relative's DNA test.

Culturally I'm just American. We don't really practice any traditions or speak other languages at home.

Anyway, I'd like to do my own DNA test sometime. Would be interesting.

Just white maybe?? Or...Mongolian assuming the mongols have arrived in eastern europe centuries ago because: Huns. In any case no one thinks in terms of heritage anywhere all over europe, this seems to be an American concept.

I'm Swedish kidnapped as a kid ... I request my native country to take me back

^ White Swede? Not one of those short people with singing abilities, tan and ability to predict the future from India, Romania and Philipines? Sorry, this was meant for a British forum explaining how Sunak doesn't look too british to me, lol kiddin.

right I guess we have one of the highest percentage of tanned population but still I'm not one of them

Im just white. Most people in this part of the South are mostly Scotch-Irish descendants so I'll go with that.

Czech, American Indian, and a few others. But, I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
You have hairy ears and red eyes.
Im just white. Most people in this part of the South are mostly Scotch-Irish descendants so I'll go with that.
Me too. It is rumored I'm related to Kit Carson's brother, George. Geography and family name might support that. That would give me about 10% Native American. There is also a line of German.

Scitch-Irish, Native American and German. That would make me SINAG.

I'm a sinag.

Cool. I'm a celestial ray of light! Just call me Moonbeam. :)

I'm of Irish ancestry as far back as I can find out. Its quite hard for Irish people to delve deeply into their ancestry due to the Famine and I heard that the IRA used to attack where the census records were kept.

Latest posts

Back