Your own realm

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once patted Rob Zombie on the back as he did a walkabout at a gig.

My ideal realm would be one where people could agree on things or not argue or start fights and wars if they do disagree LOL

I live in my ideal realm somewhat. As a temporary measure to fulfil or let out feelings, I turn to my tabletop RPGs. I create a character and immerse myself in the world I create. Other characters are considered my, "friends."

Different aspects of the adventures fulfil different desires:
- Recognition, fame, and support in that world for self-confidence
- Other characters that become friends
- A dash of violence for removing anger

Yes, I know it doesn't really exist. But it helps at times.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
I live in my ideal realm somewhat. As a temporary measure to fulfil or let out feelings, I turn to my tabletop RPGs. I create a character and immerse myself in the world I create. Other characters are considered my, "friends."

Very Interesting.

I don't think i would change much. The world we live in is a pretty good realm. Sure, it's harsh, but i believe we need that. While i would change certain aspects within this realm, the realm is already great for providing me with the means, and above all, freedom, to do that.

How's that for a boring answer. :p

Mr Seal The Albatros said:

It's great you have such imagination! I've experienced similar things playing computer RPGs but I suppose they have dented my imagination as they do a lot of the work before you get started. I used to escape for days into Fallout games, don't have the time these days but maybe one time when things are quiet!!

The world I inhabit is one full of deep wonder & joy, no matter how many times I might examine something there always seems to be so many more hidden gems within just awaiting discovery.

There are always more questions to be asked, more & more each day to ponder over.

I choose to experience the world around me as openly as I can, as much as I can, drawing energy & adventure from wherever I can.

This is my realm.

Alma lost her spoon said:
The world I inhabit is one full of deep wonder & joy, no matter how many times I might examine something there always seems to be so many more hidden gems within just awaiting discovery.

There are always more questions to be asked, more & more each day to ponder over.

I choose to experience the world around me as openly as I can, as much as I can, drawing energy & adventure from wherever I can.

This is my realm.

Aw that sounds like a really lovely realm, I hope you allow visitors sometimes :)

Thanks Walking Dead, & yes visitors are welcomed, it's always extra nice to have the opportunity to share & explore with folks who can allow themselves to be open to new experiences & looking at things from a new perspective.

Latest posts

Back