Your own realm

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad monty

Reaction score
If you can make your own realm. what would It be?
What's it called?
Is there a portal of some sort to inter the realm?

I just wanted to make a interesting topic.

Devious' Realm of the Damned...
the lair devoid of speed limits and souls...enter via audubon pushing 440 horses...

i'm pretty sure rob zombie would be all over this...:D:D:D

DVEEUS said:
Devious' Realm of the Damned...
the lair devoid of speed limits and souls...enter via audubon pushing 440 horses...

i'm pretty sure rob zombie would be all over this...:D:D:D

He Probably would. lol

His Halloween remakes are beyond bad, Halloween II is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

Disaffected said:
His Halloween remakes are beyond bad, Halloween II is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

i guess we won't be visiting each others realms sitting around taking tequila shots listening to old white zombie tunes...oh the humanity :D:D

DVEEUS said:
Disaffected said:

i guess we won't be visiting each others realms sitting around taking tequila shots listening to old white zombie tunes...oh the humanity :D:D
Hehe~
I know more of his music then his movies..

DVEEUS said:
Disaffected said:

Hey I only mentioned his awful films, I said nothing of his shite music.

mad monty said:
Hehe~

do you like his music??...i love rob zombie and when he started making movies, even better...now the lords of salem sucked...huge disappointment...he has another in the making called '31'...:)

DVEEUS said:
mad monty said:
Hehe~

do you like his music??...i love rob zombie and when he started making movies, even better...now the lords of salem sucked...huge disappointment...he has another in the making called '31'...:)

I do. I heard of '31"

Disaffected said:
Hey I only mentioned his awful films, I said nothing of his shite music.

whoa bubba...i'm guessing 'shite' means honeysuckle?...his honeysuckle music...**** :club::D

Latest posts

Back