Yours truly is going to cook!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I was thinking what the roast potatoes would need to be a bit more... exciting lol
Add some fresh rosemary and garlic? Those flavours go well together.

And mint sauce and lamb. Haven't had that since I was kid! My parents were both from the U.K, so either roast beef and Yorkies or lamb was the Sunday dinner. Duck? Can't say I've ever had duck to be honest.

And I vote for custard with the pie - yum!

Add some fresh rosemary and garlic? Those flavours go well together.

And mint sauce and lamb. Haven't had that since I was kid! My parents were both from the U.K, so either roast beef and Yorkies or lamb was the Sunday dinner. Duck? Can't say I've ever had duck to be honest.

And I vote for custard with the pie - yum!
Ooooh yeah rosemary would deffo compliment the lamb!

OMG, you've never had duck!?!? I love duck, I love everything to be fair.

Yeah, Custard sounds good, I wanna make everything from scratch so i'm scared of the custard lol I might cheat and buy that... 🤫🙈

Can't go wrong with a pizza! Haven't had a pizza in years actually,
if I was doing a vegan menu it would be:

Starters
Beetroot salad dressed in sweet tangy dressing
Mains
Mixed vegetable curry with a coconut bread
Dessert
Vegan Syrup Sponge Cake

Very sweet menu though lol
On my way.

Wow sounds fancy. Good if you can do it. I can't eat animals and pies. I'll take oven roasted 'tatos and string beans. My diet is a monodiet. I eat 1-3 things at a time, not 1-3 course meals. Nobody invites me anywhere anymore. I'm not fun at parties. ))

Wow sounds fancy. Good if you can do it. I can't eat animals and pies. I'll take oven roasted 'tatos and string beans. My diet is a monodiet. I eat 1-3 things at a time, not 1-3 course meals. Nobody invites me anywhere anymore. I'm not fun at parties. ))
I'm so happy it sounds fancy, I really going for "rustic" but I'll take fancy.

Hmm you don't even eat 3 courses for a special occasion?

I'm so happy it sounds fancy, I really going for "rustic" but I'll take fancy.

Hmm you don't even eat 3 courses for a special occasion?

Oh no never. I would explode. Food is only fuel for me, not fun. Almost same every day. Nothing tastes good. I use spices to marinade mushrooms. I love mushrooms. I bake bread, marinade mushrooms, that's my entire meal and i eat it 2-3 times a day. If i feel like it i can bake a potato in the microwave or if i have time oven roasted. Black rice, other grains whatever i can get locally. Very limited options. I'm a minimalist, my food is minimalistic. I'm easy to feed and maintain lol.

20191003_141521.jpg 20190919_154443.jpg

Oh no never. I would explode. Food is only fuel for me, not fun. Almost same every day. Nothing tastes good. I use spices to marinade mushrooms. I love mushrooms. I bake bread, marinade mushrooms, that's my entire meal and i eat it 2-3 times a day. If i feel like it i can bake a potato in the microwave or if i have time oven roasted. Black rice, other grains whatever i can get locally. Very limited options. I'm a minimalist, my food is minimalistic. I'm easy to feed and maintain lol.

View attachment 4043 View attachment 4045
Awh okay I totally appreciate that, im curious now though, do you drink? Like wine or anything?

Can't go wrong with a pizza! Haven't had a pizza in years actually,
if I was doing a vegan menu it would be:

Starters
Beetroot salad dressed in sweet tangy dressing
Mains
Mixed vegetable curry with a coconut bread
Dessert
Vegan Syrup Sponge Cake

Very sweet menu though lol
....so much...green.
It feels....wrong 😈

I was going to say Crispy Duck with Hoisin Sauce then I saw your vegan menu, Vegetable Curry with with coconut bread.
Spoilt for choice...
I'm afraid I don't have much input to give except that both menus sound yummy! ❤️

I was going to say Crispy Duck with Hoisin Sauce then I saw your vegan menu, Vegetable Curry with with coconut bread.
Spoilt for choice...
I'm afraid I don't have much input to give except that both menus sound yummy! ❤️
Ah yay! I thought so much about this menu lol I feel like Im gonna have to work hard to pull it off, thanks so much.

Awh okay I totally appreciate that, im curious now though, do you drink? Like wine or anything?

I drink mostly bottled water and plant milk, buy or make my own, green smoothie almost daily. I used to drink juices often but now very rarely. Nothing healthy tastes good. No alcohol any kind ever.

Lol I mean... if you don't eat your vegetables, you won't get big and strong when you grow up 😅 .
I don't want to be big and strong anymore. I want to be a fat old man full of strawberry pie and too much ice cream!
I will have some lobster, boiled, with accompanying garlic butter, shrimps, scampis and an entree of oignon soup however, please 😉

Latest posts

Back