Yuletide greeting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Equinox

Well, for what it's worth; merry christmas, happy hanukkah, merry yule and all that jazz to one and all.

This may not be the favourite time of year for most of us, and my own christmas spirit has certainly been tried and tested this year, but I hope we'll all find a few bright spots during this season.

Wherever you are, whatever you'll be doing, I wish you a nice and peaceful holiday.

I'll take up that 'all that jazz' one. :) Hope your holiday is easy on the nerves.

Season's Greetings and bleatings. Behind us are sheep in a field, baaa'ingg merrily. Must be feeding time.

Happy Christmas (and all that jazz), hugs to Equi. :)

Love, Anna Mouse

Yeah I second that, Equinox hun; I hope everyone (myself included) has something resembling a pleasant Christmas this year. For all my woes I know that I'm at least lucky enough this time to be with my parents (as I now live with them) whereas before I had to miss coming to see them in 09 when I did my back in (officially my worst christmas ever that one) and last year......well I was here last year with them but had a whole heap of misfortune around that time.

Anyway, enough of my melodrama, take care one and all over the weekend and to those reading this that are alone - I hope you feel a little less alone on here. As I said recently in another post, I'm really glad to have stumbled across this site. Some very decent people by the looks of it on here :)

x

this makes me happy i've sent out all my christmas/hannukah cards yesterday

Happy holidays *hug*

Barbaloot said:
I hope you enjoy your Jul... or at least the food! <3

The food was awesome, thank you. It came served with the right kind of julebrus as well. :D

Latest posts

Back