2 years to go

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limlim

Reaction score
I've been posted to the middle of nowhere for about 2 years now. This gives me another 2 to go until I move to a more populated area and can start living around people again.

The idea excites me somewhat. Having friends I don't work with and a more diverse pool to nab from so some of them might even have something in common with me :) Might be able to see what a female looks like again, that would be pretty cool! Might even actually look for another relationship while I am at it. :rolleyes:

The first 2 years felt so long, and I am technically on the home stretch from isolation... But dammit I don't want to wait anymore, lol. Wow I'm gonna be 30 when it comes time to move!

0000012b169bc0f0edf20caf007f000000000001.Hang-in-there.jpeg

I love that little furry guy - I just wanna reach out and rescue him! What a wuss!!!

I once used that same picture when I was running somebody else's board for them...somebody who couldn't be bothered being there, herself.

It wasn't easy and I placed that photo in a post and put the caption, beneath it, "I'm at the end of my tether...managing this place is a little tricky!"

I wasn't lying, either! Sheeeesh!

Latest posts

Back