Am i just unlucky?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
This situation that i will explain now happened to me so many times before so i decided to figure it out with your help ofc :) ... So one of my new friends gossip about one of our mutual friends and he talks bad things about him and others that are with us laughs or just add some of their thoughts about it and laugh i laugh with them but i never, never add anything about person that is gossiped. And suddenly the next day that person that was gossiped confront me saying "How can you be so mean and say all that things about me, do it one more time and i ll kick your ass!" and i tried with both trying to be silent or just saying chill the fck out. And from that point that person who confronted me isn't even a friend anymore its a person that hates me but still hangs with others that really talked bad about him and that person doesnt really care about my explanation! This happened to me so so many times that it destroyed months of friendship making effort that i enjoyed! Everyone knows that i am nice person but yet they confront me for no reason!! Your thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!

I agree with Ignored, you needs some new friends. I had something very similar happen to me when I was in high school. I had these two girlfriends that I hung out with everyday and they would always say things about each other when the other was gone. I was always the type to not say much because I didn't like confrontation so I would just listen. One day they sort of found out that one of them had said something about the other and then they got mad at me for not telling either one that they talked bad about each other when the other was gone. I'm not sure why I was friends with them. I made some new nicer friends later.

Sounds like high school. Yeah you need better friends, ones that aren't going to toss you under the buss like that.

Latest posts

Back