Anybody else get the feeling they'll be lonely forever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Shogun

Like I do?

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll never find a woman that sees my looks in real life as even passable or acceptable.

Shogun said:
Like I do?

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll never find a woman that sees my looks in real life as even passable or acceptable.

no, when i feel down i try to pump my mind with positive memories, so i dont feel that way anymore.

I dont either. to be honest right now i dont want a girlfriend, not until i can afford one.

I often worry about whether or not I'll find anyone. In fact, I currently am.

I think I have a lot to offer, but I don't know... apparently I might not since I am unwanted.

Shogun said:
Like I do?

Yes, I do, every day.

At least you have time on your side, I dont have that luxury

Oh man...you all just havn't been in relationships before.
Savor these moments....nothing last forever, even lonliness.lol

You all must have some seriouse self image issues.

Lonesome Crow said:
Oh man...you all just havn't been in relationships before.
Savor these moments....nothing last forever, even lonliness.lol

I have 2 times. But both was a long time ago and none lasted for moor then a year. And for this life it dose go on forever if you never find anyone. Don't mean to sound so negative but that is just the way I feel about it.

Well,if you had ever been put into the dog house by my ex-wife...That seems like forever too.lmao
Just think man...you're married, paying the bills, getting nagged at and ain't getting no loving.lol
To top it off, guys are hitting on her becuase she looks like a **** super model.lol

You know how hard that is to be living in TX when you're an asian islander.
Dating or married to white women. To top it off her family tells you they hate you from day one
just becuase the color of your skin.lol

You know how many times I've been rejected just becuase ?

Lonesome Crow said:
Well,if you had ever been put into the dog house by my ex-wife...That seems like forever too.lmao
Just think man...you're married, paying the bills, getting nagged at and ain't getting no loving.lol
To top it off, guys are hitting on her becuase she looks like a **** super model.lol

Well I see what you mean. I do hope if I was to ever meet her that it would not turn out like that. I think I would be happier on my own then to live with someone that constantly wined me up. That maybe why am still alone. Am just to **** picky lol

will, I'm picky too...i like hot, wild, women. She wines me up in a lot of ways I like too.lmao
I just couldn't fine that happy middle of the road balance after the hooney moon was over.lol

I wish you luck if you meat her...lol
She's al right, She's actaully pretty nice and sweet. Other wise I wouldn't had married her.
I think living with me drove her nucken futz.lmao.
She had beautiful long blonde hair when I met her.
She chopped all her air the day we got a divorced.lmao

I kinda like to be alone (which never happens)....

I feel like only during these days, when we are actually alone, we will be enthusiastic of meeting and helping people who are really lonely..
Once you are committed then you might not find time for your old friends.
Who knows, you might even hate them only for the reason coz they are lonely.

samba101 said:
Shogun I've seen your picture and there's nothing wrong with your looks in fact you're a honey.

Wow, thank you, I really wasn't expecting that. :)

I suppose it doesn't really matter how I look if I don't have the confidence or enthusiasm to strike up a conversation with anyone though. No matter what I do to try and lift my mood, it always fails or fades.

Latest posts

Back