Anybody else get the feeling they'll be lonely forever?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my path has to be a lonely one, I will at least try to make it interesting.

I pretty much do. I feel like i'll never get out from under my parents roof and i'll be taking care of them as they get older and can't do for themselves. I feel like that will be my life story... nice girl but didn't do much...ouch this one hurts alittle

Yeah, I kinda feel that way sometimes. Tried hard, been let go... Then I let go someone who truly liked me because I wasn't ready at the time. Now I want no one... I just want to live alone for awhile. I'm cool with it.

It shouldn't matter what you look like, but how you act. Yes, the majority of humans are superficial, but there are also so many people who don't judge on looks. I am a very pretty girl and can I just tell you from my side it is not the best thing in the world. I often have to wonder if someone really likes me and is trying to get to know me, or if they just want to get me to sleep with them so they can brag to their friends. Trust me, it is not all it seems! I am not superficial and I could care LESS about looks. So many people who are good-looking are full of themselves anyway, and aren't faithful because there's just too many people out there who want them. I know I can get pretty much anyone I want, but I'm looking for a real connection, someone who really cares about me. I have a boyfriend and I love him so much, but he doesn't act the way I want him too. I feel lonely, even when we're in the same room. I basically came to the conclusion at about 14 that I will be unhappy & lonely for the rest of my life. I don't really know why, though.. I'm just trying to get the point apart that you not being attractive (which I'm sure you just have a poor self-image and are better looking than you even think) is not the end of the world or all chances of finding a girlfriend/happiness.

Latest posts

Back