Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of those people that know a bit about hundreds of different subjects, because I always start studying things, but never really follow it through to the end. I always wanted to be fluent in Japanese and German. I'd also like to increase my knowledge in the fields of astronomy and quantum physics.

Do you ever wonder what happened to 'missing' forum members?

Yes... And i always think of two possibilities...The good one, and the bad one. Never really the middle one.

If you were given a offer to become a super agent, meaning abandoning everyone who knows you, would you accept?..And why, if I´m allowed to ask two questions:D

No not a chance, because I would have to lose my family :).

What is your weakness?

one of them is my idealism.

Would you like you if you met you?

I think we'd get on great, I talk to myself all the time anyway! :p

Would you like to meet me?

why not? that would be much fun.

Have you travelled abroad?

No. I can but I don`t.

Would you spend your vacation in a jungle?

Probably not...the creepy crawlies.

What would you do if you was offers your dream job on the other side o f the world?

I'm sure I've answered this before - I wonder if I'll give the same answer...

I'd almost definitely take it. I'd miss my family a great deal, but if I don't believe in letting opportunity pass you by.

If you could take your dream job, but it would only ever provide you with a bare minimum living standard, would you take it?

Already happening. It`s the only job I ever had, lol, dream job but poorly paid.

If you had to choose between these two jobs, dream job poorly paid and another job but very well paid, what would you choose?

Dream job !

Would you consider moving across country to live with another

If until now it was a definite no, now I`m beginning to consider this option.

What is one thing you would never, under any circumstance, give up?

The idea of 'True love' makes no sense to me. What is true love? Does that mean there's a false love? How do you measure the trueness of love?

I'm not sure. True love is a love thats real yes wich does imply that there is false love but theres always relationships where the couple say "I love you" and the whole thing is based on looks or sex...so i guess thats false love. you can measure the trueness of love by how much its shown to you and how much you show it. I dont mean by how many presents you can get but the sweet nothings that mean nothing yet mean everything. thats how i see it...

This thread got derailed... I have nothing to answer, so I'll try and jump-start it again.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

Orkney, at the moment

If you ever thought about travelling around the world, which places would you go to?

Of the places I've not been...

I'd like to visit Japan: Tokyo, Akihabara, Hokkaido
I'd like to visit the Minoan ruins at Knossos, Phaistos and Malia
I've always wanted to visit Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria
I wouldn't mind visiting Petra in Jordan

There are lots of others, but that's enough for now.

If you had to take part in the Olympics, in which sport would you participate and why?

Latest posts

Back