Ask Random Questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

As the title said... Just that annoying why or what if question that's bothering you all day long.

Just write the question randomly and perhaps someone here could randomly know the answer.

I go first:

Why is it that intelligent people are often the saddest and dumb people the happiest?

Sharing is Caring :) :p

Because intelligent people are often more aware of the drawbacks and problems in most situations.

What is the difference: Great Britain, British Isles, United Kingdom, and Britannia.

Thanx.

^^^

Great Britain = England, Scotland, Wales.
British Isles = Geographical description of the islands off the north-west coast of mainland Europe.
United Kingdom = Great Britain + Northern Ireland
Britannia/Britain = England + Wales

A mixture of genetics and environment creating the person that they grew up to be!

Why do women tilt their heads to the side in photos?

It must have something to do with the DNA on its own...
You try so hard and actually succeed at times yet people will always point out your negative aspects instead of your positive ones.
Why is it?

I have no idea. But What I do know is that Badjedidude is wrong.

Great Britain = England, Scotland, Wales.
Britannia/Britain = The exact same thing as Great Britan.
British Isles = Geographical description of the islands off the north-west coast of mainland Europe.
United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Wales, And all of Ireland (Until 1916) so now just Northern Ireland.

I read so much about how important sleep is, but if I improved my sleeping habits, would I actually FEEL any of the benefits? After a couple of weeks of sleeping better, would I really be able to say "Wow, my life has really improved! I'm so happy that I made this decision and I want to keep it up!"?

That depends on various factors: Your current habits, your change of it, your expectations, your natural predispositions, time passed etc.

It is important so sleep between 11 to 6 as during this time (mostly 2-4) body produces some mumbo jumbo hormones important for your body regeneration and internal organ growth. You will feel less tired during the day and probably have more energy. Amount of sleep depends of your genetics (if you tend to sleep more or less) and your daily fatigue. Also other factors significantly contributes such as diet, stress, age, weather...

you might want to browse internetz 'bout this, I found this for instance: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/important-sleep-habits

or ask your doctor.

Why do we keep drinking when we feel like honeysuckle the next day? And why has no one invented alcohol that doesn't give hangovers?

Peter.EU said:
That depends on various factors: Your current habits, your change of it, your expectations, your natural predispositions, time passed etc.

It is important so sleep between 11 to 6 as during this time (mostly 2-4) body produces some mumbo jumbo hormones important for your body regeneration and internal organ growth. You will feel less tired during the day and probably have more energy. Amount of sleep depends of your genetics (if you tend to sleep more or less) and your daily fatigue. Also other factors significantly contributes such as diet, stress, age, weather...

you might want to browse internetz 'bout this, I found this for instance: http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/features/important-sleep-habits

or ask your doctor.

Thanks! :)

Why is it that intelligent people are full of doubt and dumb people full of confidence? *sigh*

Intelligence goes hand in hand with increased self-awareness and a more realistic perception of your own abilities and inabilities...well, usually. Not always.

So why are some folks trying so hard to give an insightful and intellectual impression? As if most people couldn't spot a try-hard airhead from miles away. Especially on the internet. Probably not a question of intelligence, but intuition.

Can having a very dry vagina cau- you know what? Never mind. I'll ask Google that question.

Why do Pork Rinds/Pork Skins try to ******* kill me? If I eat Pork Rinds quickly, those bastards get stuck in my throat. It's not choking but they get STUCK in the esaphagus for some time. And I probably spelled that wrong.

I scarfed down some Pork Skins earlier and as usual, I got ******* nauseous for a little while later. And had this thick layer of slimy saliva clinging to the back of my throat and my tongue. I curled my tongue back and dragged it through some of it, and it almost had the texture of snot!

I keep forgetting the Skins make me nauseous (at least when I eat a whole bag) because they're so ******* delicious.

By the way, aren't Pork Rinds and Pork Skins the same thing? Why do they taste and behave so differently if... what's the different between "rind" and "skin"?

Is food even suppose to "behave"?!

MAIN Question: Why do Pork Rinds get stuck in my throat? It's very uncomfortable.

I think it's not the pork rind's fault that you choked on it. Do you even know how to masticate?!
Perhaps it's the smell that made you feel nauseated as the smell of pork rinds is generally nauseous, at least to me.
Personally, I don't like pork rinds.

Why is the sky blue?

Latest posts

Back