Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Clinton!
fresia! I knew it from somewhere! I remember that pic being somehwere when he was talking about overcoming his childhood obesity.
**** Jack_ was right
Grrrrrr

Hi Everyone.
Post about a certain part(s) of movies that you found unusual, funny, cool, or just plain stupid. If you can find a video clip from the part of the movie you are referring to, great. If not, just describe it. I'll begin.

In the movie "Cast Away", it gave me the shivers to see Tom Hanks remove his aching tooth using a rock and the blade from a figure skate. After seeing that part, it made me appreciate dentists much more. lol

Sorry about the crappy quality.

[YOUTUBE]g3Zy0o5z1_c[/YOUTUBE]

In 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose', it totally freaked me out when she contorted her body all kinds of freaky ways...I read later that the actress was actually doing that, not a stunt...*shudders*

um, don't think i'm very good at this but, here are my attempts :

#1 Woody Harrelson
#5 Barack Obama
#10 Jennifer Lopez

oh, and i know the #4 dude, just can't think of his name....

It came out in 1973. For the period, it was very scary. Nowhere near as disturbing as The Exorcism Of Emily Rose in my opinion.

Ok. I'll give one away.

PHOTO #2 IS REBA McENTIRE

IM.jpg
6a00e552403d2f8833014e8b905000970d-320wi.jpg

Well. It seems that enough people have looked at these. Here's the answers:

PHOTO 1= WOODY HARRELSON

PHOTO 2= REBA McENTIRE

PHOTO 3= SEAN PENN

PHOTO 4=TUPAC SHAKUR

PHOTO 5=BARACK OBAMA

PHOTO 6=HULK HOGAN

PHOTO 7=SHAQ

PHOTO 8=TAYLOR SWIFT

PHOTO 9=SIMON COWELL

PHOTO 10=FAITH HILL

This thread reminds me of the lonely island. I've sworn that one day I will do the Creep. :)

[video=youtube]

(hey, I never claimed to be sophisticated!)

No disrespect to any members who are matadors or cowboys, but I think the two are out of their Goddamn minds. You have one who annoys the bull with a little sheet of cloth, then dodges the bull. The other hops on the back of a bull and sees how long they can stay on before they're tossed to the ground and trampled.

I'm sorry. I think that the two "Professions" are ridiculous. They piss off these dangerous animals for show and when they are injured by the angry bull, everyone moans in shock when one of them gets a horn up their sphincter.

I'm sorry, but when you piss off a 2000lb. animal and get hurt. Tough titty. They'll get no sympathy from me.

i do think that bravery deserves respect.

however, i have always distinguished between bravery and stupidity.

bravery is the choice to face danger when necessary.

stupidity is the choice to face danger when unnecessary.

small distinction there.

LoneKiller said:
No disrespect to any members who are matadors or cowboys, but I think the two are out of their Goddamn minds.

I think you're safe from offending any lurking matadors on here ;)

PS. Are you mixing up rodeo riders with cattle herders?

The other day I watched a tube which showed a matador being struck by a bull horn in the stomach.

They took away the dude that was hurting the poor bull. I tought they should have helped the bull instead!

Stupid human logic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back