Calling All People Who Can Get To England This Summer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where should we have it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey said:
Ye apparently kings cross is easier for me to get to so a friend who users the trains all the time just told me.

I am going to find out tomorrow which one is best for me.

YAY I'm in your group!!! KINGS CROSS GROUP RULES!! LOL

Jasmin. Good to see you. I know ye not feeling to great but still good to see you. Hope you are coming.

Me me me me me me me me and me lol And me just in case you was wondering if I was coming lol

Ladies and Gents, it is now official.. Lonewolf will be going to London on Sat 27th of June.

I've just booked my tickets and for under 60 quid.. i'll be travelling first class all the way there and back... top stuff :)

For info -- i'll arrive in Euston at 10:23am and i'll be leaving at 7:25pm.

Look forward to seeing you there... well in London .. not Euston :p

okay So i'm meeting lonewolf again at 10:23am at euston

i cant wait.. we will have lots of fun.

and then we will head over to king's cross to meet up with everyone else.

I don't think I can make it :( :( :(
It looks like it's gonna cost too much, at least £250 for the tickets and another £110 for the hotel since I would have to stay there two nights.
I can't afford that unless I got a job next month, or if I get my tax money back before beginning of June :(

But next time I will be there, guaranteed :cool:
I hope you guys will have a great time in London!
Have some chocolate fudge cake from Pizza Hut, seriously, you should! It's AMAZING!!!

PizzaHutChocolateFudgeCake.jpg

wow that cake does look great. I just PMed you.. I'm still hoping you can come but yes it's true 250 for the ticket is a lot. But sometimes I know airlines offer specials ..if you know any travel agents ask them to look out for a special for you.

hope to talk to you soon. =)

EDIT: well ocean and i spoke, and she really wont be meeting us this time. But hopefully next time =)

If Ocean isn't going then i'm not going either :( *cries like a baby* Lol

Seriously though, i'm having money problems, so i don't think i can go anywhere right now :(

Awh, darn it would have been fun to meet...

But I really don't want to put anyone out. Everyone has to do what they believe is best for them. If you think it would be worth it and you can come.. come. But if it's not the right time for you .. then hopefully next time you know. =)

punisher said:
If Ocean isn't going then i'm not going either :( *cries like a baby* Lol

Seriously though, i'm having money problems, so i don't think i can go anywhere right now :(

I can't believe it will be lonewolf's birthday.... I already owe him a gift from since last year.. so now I will have to bring two gifts lol.

Has anything been decided with regard to time/date/place etc yet on this meet up...I'd maybe like to come if no one minds?

We'd love you to come...... it's on the 27th of june..

read through the thread so you can figure out where to meet us!

Freya said:
Has anything been decided with regard to time/date/place etc yet on this meet up...I'd maybe like to come if no one minds?

Freya said:

I well hopefully be at kings cross at about 11 in the morning on the 27th of June.

Well if you're gonna be at Kings Cross by 11am...one would assume London is the place to be then??

So...27th June in London...if I ever get enough time to read the rest of the thread I'll endeavour to make some arrangements...

Hell I may even bring Van with me...

Lol kool, i hope you get time to read the rest of the thread then :p

Bluey what do you mean hopefully?! You will be there, and so will I ;) :)

Freya said:
Well if you're gonna be at Kings Cross by 11am...one would assume London is the place to be then??

That is correct yes.

Freya said:
So...27th June in London...if I ever get enough time to read the rest of the thread I'll endeavour to make some arrangements...

Hell I may even bring Van with me...

You don't need to read all of the thread. Just be at kings cross for about that time if you wont to go.

jales said:
Bluey what do you mean hopefully?! You will be there, and so will I ;) :)

Oh Don't worry am still going. I have been stupidly busy lately. In fact I been feeling a bit run down cos am not resting enough but things well have to slow down at some point in the near future has I can feel my body about to give up the fight. I just got one moor promise to fulfill to night. Going night fishing :rolleyes: After that I well have time to rest and then I well have the time and energy to go get the tickets :) But don't worry all be there :)

I said I well be there so even if I don't get a train ticket all drive down. Ether way all be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back