Calling All People Who Can Get To England This Summer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where should we have it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jales

Reaction score
lol we are thinking of having a meet up. We might go out for lunch or go to a lake or something.

Most likely it will be in the summer and in England. Please pick the place in England which is most convenient to you...

Also say if there are dates that you wont be able to make it on. So that we know not to pick those dates.

Also please try to come. It would really be nice to have an alonelylife meet up.

I would like the meet up to be in Nottingham then I can take everyone to see Robin hood's tree :D

Any date is fine for me :)

none of us would leave alive if it was in newport lol

Yorkshire is OK for me also.

Am not into London. Far to a busy of a place and most things are a rip of there. But I can get there if I must lol

no way i can get to yorkshire, to far from me in the south

Steel and Oceanmist23 You coming over this year?

And yes punisher I Guss you are lol

Bluey said:
Steel and Oceanmist23 You coming over this year?

And yes punisher I Guss you are lol

Well, it depends on date and where of course, but I shall certainly try.

Plus, I get to escape this rock in the English Channel for a while :D

Count me in Bluey, as long as the dates are ok :)
I voted London BUT would much rather have it just outside London, somewhere with cleaner air lol

Oxford?? Colchester??

LONDON!!! ALL tourists want to see London! It is the best city in the world after all!!

London's also the easiest to get to, as all trains head there :p

If I had the money to go, I'd say London since that's where me boyfriend lives. :p

I can get to London. Its only a train drive away for me. But I would be as lost as anyone there. So I would not be able to racemend anywhere to stay or to go look at act.

We should all start posting dates that's good for us all so we can come to an agreement on the best date.

The beginning of June is not good for me. But anywhere past the second half of June is good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back