Calling All People Who Can Get To England This Summer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where should we have it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
second half of june should be good for airbug and i as well. and london will be fun if we go there. we could probably eat lunch and go to that park near big ben... not the one with the statues .. the one before that one (i'm not from england so i dont know names).

so a possible date may be 27th of june. Lol feels scary to post where you will be online. But well nothing is finalized yet. Anyone has any other date ideas? Most people seem to say London..

So it's London right?

edit; also later than june is good for us..more people have to say which dates they want :p

That date sounds good to me. The place your thinking of is called Trafalgar Square. That also sounds like a good place to meet if its London.

hohahahahh

it will be fun.

i just hope people really come! lol.

I'll be in Australia this summer... you can all come down under and see me there!!!! lol

well since we're all probably going to be getting trains there, wouldn't it be best to meet up somewhere around Paddington Station? Then take it from there. Also how are we gonna know who is who? I do not have a clue what you all look like, and im sure you have no idea what i look like either.

Well we could each wear something unique and say what we will wear before hand, well we have like 5 months before we meet. yes a train station is a good place to meet. =)

I have a feeling if i turn up, i'll be pushed under a moving train :p

So Australia here i come.... I wish :(

Van Hooligan said:
godamnit london! T_T

well i can't make it then..

sowwi

but i'm 9 hours away from london by car :'(

Well its not decided yet all tho it dose look like its going to be London. would you be able to get to Nottingham? Cos you didn't vote for that you voted for other. But anyway we have a while yet be for we decide London is final I think.

stella said:
well since we're all probably going to be getting trains there, wouldn't it be best to meet up somewhere around Paddington Station? Then take it from there. Also how are we gonna know who is who? I do not have a clue what you all look like, and im sure you have no idea what i look like either.

That is a good idea. If you know London that's really great cos I have no clue where anything is in that place. Could it be possible for you to provide links to the ppl who need to stay over night to some good placers for them to stay for the night. In PM of course.

Am not sure how where going to recognise everyone. Maybe by the fact we well all be ALONE LOL. Well we well figure that one out am sure :)

yes.. its all still being decided..

i hope more people vote and comment =/

Bluey said:
Van Hooligan said:
godamnit london! T_T

well i can't make it then..

sowwi

but i'm 9 hours away from london by car :'(

Well its not decided yet all tho it dose look like its going to be London. would you be able to get to Nottingham? Cos you didn't vote for that you voted for other. But anyway we have a while yet be for we decide London is final I think.

Aye, i voted other bluey, and suggested Yorkshire XD :p

And as for nottingham i would not know, london would be 10% chances of the van making it, nottingham would be 40% due to being a lot closer.

But i'll decide once the place and date is announced.

hey skorian,

i just emailed you .. hope you are well today. =)

Skorian said:
Just wanted to say hey, Jales.

Am not one for bumping threads but would like for everyone who could get there to see this. So Bumpy :shy:

I checked the train times and it takes 1hr 45 mins from London to Nottingham,
so I don't mind meeting in Nottingham if that's easier for most of you.
Nottingham is after all quite in the middle of England, making journey times more equal for people.
Not for everyone of course, but I don't know... I can meet up anywhere between London and Nottingham.

Thanks for bumping the thread Bluey :)

I think the poll is now wrong cos we have you that voted London and a guest that did. I mean obviously I would prefer nottingham but its just the same time for me to get to London as it is for you to get here, and a lot of the time London is better cos all networks go there.

So IDK, Maybe another way to decide which location would be best would be better?

I don't mind either London or Notts. I'm in Nottingham a fair bit anyway and London is no problem, I'd probably use the chance to visit family back home so that's fine with me too. London might be more fun though tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back