Calling All People Who Can Get To England This Summer!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

where should we have it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ppl are being flexible which is good but we need to decide on one place so need to be moor decisive here :p

For the first time ever in my life ppl being flexible is not helping LMAO.

Oceanmist23 said:
LOL! Alrighty then :p

My final choice: LONDON.

So decisive! That's what I like to see lol

I think maybe its going to be London.

yes london or nottingham either is good lol.

hmm i guess it will turn out to be london but nottingham sure does sound kool. lol.

So is it def London???!?! What a decisive group of people we are :p

jasmin said:
So is it def London???!?! What a decisive group of people we are :p

Ok let's officially say yes we'll go to London, or this will drag on forever. I guess the next question is where do we meet? Best place perhaps a train station, as said. Either Kings Cross / St. Pancras (arrival station from the north) or Waterloo (from the west) would be good I think. Maybe Kings Cross would be best as it probably won't be so crowded upstairs.

OK That was decisive but not in the way I was hoping hah Was hoping for Notts, But OK Its officially London then :rolleyes:

punisher said:
****! I was so sure it would be in Newport :p

How about skegness instead then lol Me and punisher can go to skegness and everyone else can go to London and chock to death on the poloson hhahah :p

JALES :!: i remember you mentioning this to me ... its been a while since i checked the boards :( sorry guys .. things are really that busy.

But all in all it sounds a great idea, i'd love to go.. whereever it is.

I think Jales refers to St James Park... (the one where i photographed the squirel right?).. but there is also Hyde Park.

And can i just say

!:! OMG !:! the 27th of June

Thats my birthday :D

Will have to keep me updated with whats being decided.. but the sooner the better seeing as i live so far out away from london or the south in general.. id need to book tickets... preferably while they still cheap lol.

Peace Out

Its diffenently London and yes to make arrangements where abouts in London early is better cos then the train tickets are cheaper.

****, I wish I still lived in England...I might have been able to go to this meeting. I lived just outside of London. fresia

hi lonewolf.. i meant the park where we saw ducks.. you remember it?

okay but yes a train-station does make sense.

the 27th is your birthday kooll

okay so it looks like London.
At a train station (king's cross.. i guess ..not that i know where it is but we will find it lol..)
and on the 27th of may or june??

this is true.. Yes quite a few people will need to get tickets .. so we should know in advance

hugs lonewolf .. i cant wait to see you again!

lol this will be fun but we really need to decide on a date now that we are sure it's london!

27th of June would be better I think as it well be warmer :)

What train station are we meeting at? I never been to any train station in London so I have no clue what the best one would be. In fact I don't know London at all so I well be totally lost.

yes, so London 27th of june it is!
anyone quarrying that?

jales said:
yes, so London 27th of june it is!
anyone quarrying that?

Am certainly not going to :p Would not deer :)

What train station is it and a time is needed to be there at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back