Dating websites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo progress. Got chatting with a girl last night on Match.com and before I know it added her on Facebook too. Seems like a nice and good looking girl and we seem to be hitting it off well, at least for the short time. Only slight query is that she only recently just got out of a long term relationship so I wanna be warey of that. Other then that, just keep it cool! :D

I'm still running into the same roadblocks as normal.
Talking to one female on POF who was interested in me and then went awol when she said the evil 4 letter word: "busy".
A female on Match contacted me wanting to talk and when I replied back she deleted her account.

blackdot said:
I'm still running into the same roadblocks as normal.
Talking to one female on POF who was interested in me and then went awol when she said the evil 4 letter word: "busy".
A female on Match contacted me wanting to talk and when I replied back she deleted her account.

why put yourself thru it ?

it's just depressing

blackdot said:
because what else is there?

meeting women elsewhere. Out in the real world.

I went on this cycle ride this morning. They have it every year. They close the city centre down so everybody can cycle round without cars getting in the way. I enjoyed it. Didn't talk to anybody though. People were in groups, couples or by themselves. I didn't even to attempt to talk to anybody. Loads of women there as well.

This lass offered me a free drink, so I stopped. Just said thanks and drank it. Said 'bye' - and when I fell off my bike a few people stopped and asked me how I was.

I did really enjoy it though :)

I never really tried dating through dating websites, I rather meet people on my own. Plus I feel nervous putting my information online, but I trust forums a lot better for some reason.

blackdot said:
I have walked out my door and I saw a lot of married people.

I have heard of this mythical location known as school where sometimes unmarried people are.

blackdot said:
I have walked out my door and I saw a lot of married people.

so single people just sit at their computers ?
and stay in all day ?

blackdot said:
I don't know. But in my neighborhood, I don't see single people.

i see. I do what you mean. I often see really nice women at work. Customers who come in and chat with me. I look at their finger and yes a wedding ring ! Happens quite often.

I just think all things online regards to dating is based on lies. It's all Ive known, women lie to me. Maybe it's different for you.

blackdot said:
school? you mean college? I graduated from there in 1995. *laughs*

Surprising as it might be, people continue to get education after their BS sometimes.

Point is, meet any large enough group of people and you're likely to find unmarried people.

since the people that live on campus are almost all in their teens/early 20's and I already have a house, I don't see how going to college will help.
most people my age do the classes from home. that won't help me at all.

putter65 said:
and stay in all day ?
I don't think they do. But us, who tend to be loners, really do so. :)

sth said:
putter65 said:
and stay in all day ?
I don't think they do. But us, who tend to be loners, really do so. :)

I try to get out but I do sit in front of my pc way too much !

Latest posts

Back