Desolation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear that "ol' lady", "crazy b*$@!" would do something like that. That's just .... childish is the only word that comes to mind right now.

Good for you with the re-planting, too bad I didn't live in BC. I've been told that I need to let my anger out more and not supress it. I could practice letting my anger out on "crazy b*$@!" ...lol!! ;p

Or I could annoy her with my dog Timbit, if she doesn't like dogs. Timbit likes everyone and will bug people to no end!! :)

An update;

Crazy ***** has decided to wreak more havoc the last few days. I went down to check on my dock and saw even more vandalism. It's looking....barren! I'm beside myself as to how to react as I have no avenue of legal recourse. This individual is not mentally stable, unfortunately I fear that I'm also becoming somewhat emotionally comprimised due to the obvious insult she's throwing in my face.

I'm contemplating getting in her face verbally/insultingly so much that I create a situation where she physically attacks me. It feels childish of me in some ways to resort to this but I'm of the mindset where I want to fresia her up legally.

Seeing the way she has raped the shoreline is killing me. I'm pretty much a stone if you attempt to insult me to my face but the pain I'm feeling over this surprises the hell out of me.

I am......ANGRY! And not in a good place right now.

honeysuckle! No, make that fresia!

Why?

The beauty of that spot has brought you joy and peace, she is not only attaking the trees, but your love of them. We all have a connection to nature. I remember, someone buying the land behind my moms house and bulldozed it, didnt build on it... just distroyed it, i cryed. when i was a child this was my hideout, my secret place.

Did you report her to natural resources, what she is doing is illegal, the goverment should take care of her.

Lonely in BC,
I was shocked to read about what this crazy lady did to your trees and shrubs. I am angry just reading about it - can't even imagine what you must be going through. Surely wanton destruction of crown-land trees must be against some law? The only solution I can think of is to install a motion-activated camera to catch her next time, so as to have physical evidence - although of course, that's probably expensive. If there is no federal/provincial/city law that could aid you, another possibility is to get help from the media. Having evidence would be the best, but even without being able to point a finger, a story about a mysterious vandal who keeps destroying the beautiful shoreline despite your neighbours' attempts to rebuild, could help you get support - like volunteers coming to help re-plant trees again, or maybe even donations towards that camera? Sorry you have to go through this - it's a really tough situation. Hugs!!!

Here's an update- it went from annoying to completely bizarre last week. I came back from being away at work and decided to go for a swim. I saw one of the locals (lives next door to the Crazed one) and stopped for a quick chat. As we were talking Crazy ***** suddenly appeared and started tearing a strip off of me- apparently she decided that I had tried to run her and her dog over a few days earlier, that I was evil and a bully, and she was taking steps to "deal with me!". Alrighty then. After she had her rant and was storming away I said "have a nice day" to which she said "f**k you". I then said "I love you too" which earned me a "go f**k yourself you piece of s**t". The guy I was talking to was laughing his ass off- he indicated that he's witnessed this type of thing several times and that having her for a neighbor is kind of stressful.

But wait folks, it gets better. She called the cops........

Yep, crazy as it sounds she decided that I've become a terrible, menacing threat and that someone has to put evil me (yes, she told the cop I was evil) in my place.

Here's how it played out. After she called the cop shop they called me. Constable such and such asked some questions and indicated he wanted to come out and chat with me the next day. No problem.

The Crazed one panicked. She went down to "burn the evidence" (all of the most recent clippings from her ongoing vandalism at the dock) and started a fire that got out of control- flames 30' high were mentioned, a building got scorched, and a small brush fire started as well (I missed the show, I was sleeping). A few of the locals ran down there with pails to put it out, tore a strip off her, and left once the fire was out. She then proceeded to load the rest of the brush into her car and hauled it off somewhere in the middle of the night. The next morning she went to the individuals who put out the fire and instead of thanking them gave them s**t for being "mean and rude" to her.

The next day the cop comes out. We chat a bit- he made it pretty clear that he'd already done his homework on Crazy ***** (talked to neighbors, indicated that she's a frequent caller to complain, etc.)- he suggested I avoid her (duh) and carry a recording device just in case she comes at me again. My major concern was The Kid- what if she were to do something to get back at me via my daughter? He indicated that he would talk to her about that and let her know that my concern about my daughter and that various neighbors concerns about her actions (the vandalism, fire, general behavior) was going into the report he was doing up in hope that it would deter her from further stupidity.

Oh ya, the attempted running over allegation, turns out another of the locals witnessed me driving by her- I had downshifted (going up a slight grade) and revved the engine a bit as one normally does. The truck is a bit loud so the Crazed one decided I had done it on purpose to scare her. She had gone to the local pub and whined about it to anyone who would listen- over the next few days she had built it up in her mind so much I guess the next logical step in her mind was that I was going to run her over......

If you've read through this whole ramble my thanks to you. It completely blows my mind that this has been happening, it's so.........surreal

Holy crap! There is always one in the neighbourhood...I'm sorry you're dealing with that, and yeah, keep an eye on your daughter, you never know about people. If she built it up enough in her head that you tried to run her over, she's probably one keg short of a six pack. One of my neighbours was like that when I lived in another area of Quebec. He used to purposely build fires and let the smoke billow out over everyone's laundry lines. He also would just turn his car stereo on full blast and leave it on while he was inside, just to bug people. Is there a way to get a bunch of people together to petition her out or something? Or to get some kind of class-action type of court order that won't allow her to destroy the area like that?

Ya pictures, recordings, and a journal. Maybe the others would do it too. You may end up with enought stuff to get her arrested or a law suit would be what she deserves...any of your neighbors a lawyer ? lol

Anyway, i think you are handeling it well... stay polite and friendly lol, anything else will add fuel to her crazyness and paranoia. Make sure your daughter stays away, even if she doesnt hurt her, she may try to get her in trouble to get to you.

Good luck... and may karma do its work.

Latest posts

Back