Engaged

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pike Creek

Reaction score
My boyfriend proposed this morning :)

We've been through mostly ups and some major downs, but the last month has been very happy. He's really made an effort to control his anger and he's treating me like I deserve. I knew he just needed to work out his issues and our trust is solid again. I'm so glad I didn't kick him out, but asking him to leave for a weekend got him thinking about what was most important to him, and he said that was me and our life together.

It's funny because I never wanted marriage. He and I discussed it a while ago and thought it would be good for certain reasons, financially mostly. He actually went out and got me a beautiful silver band. We're not making a big deal, we're going to travel to Niagara Falls next summer to a chapel, a la Vegas style!

I'm pretty happy today, this is my success story! I hope everyone out there finds love and a companion they can spend the rest of their lives with. I used to dwell on the negative so much that there wasn't room for anything positive, I'm so glad I re-invented myself and changed my lifestyle and attitude!

Congratulations Miss, i totally remember your post a while where you were ready to leave him after an intense fight. Glad to hear things are going well for the both of you. :)

Those sisters though... ;)

Ooo Niagra Falls. That's where my parents went on their honeymoon. They were married for nearly 30 years.

123510vl41zvzjt7.gif

:)

Latest posts

Back