freak-magnet anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelbo

Reaction score
I am a freak-magnet. Period. And I'm posting this to see if I am the only person who seems to attract strange people. I don't mean to be rude when I say 'freak' magnet, I am sure many of them are nice people underneath it all - but the people I meet just are...well weird...and I'll explain why in a minute.

I think I am a fairly normal-ish person, I don't go out of my way to seek weird people out, nor do I meet people in weird places - just usual places, house parties/through work/through friends etc. But every single time it ends up the same....awkwardness.

Here is just a few guys recently:

Guy #1: Okay so today I was talking to a guy I went on a date with a few weeks back, I met him at a house party,(who I thought was nice as a friend only, nothing more) who won't leave me alone, he keeps calling me 'sexy girl' and 'beautiful' - well I found out today that he was been in prison for manslaughter before. And in a few months time he will be getting sentenced for assault on his boss who he hospitalised.

Guy #2: A guy I was in a relationship with for a while (I met him at work) who became needy, then threatened suicice on me every time I didn't visit him. He then used self-harming against me, telling me it was my fault he did it. I had to cut contact with this guy, which took a lot of effort because he really didn't want to let me go without a fight, and without making me feel like honeysuckle beforehand.

Guy #3: Date scenario again, a friend of a friend, who I ended up having to just walk away from because he told me he was really into date rape and GHB. Enough said really...

Guy #4: A guy I was seeing for a while before his true colours came out...he was a strange friends-sister-lover. Basically he goes for all his friends sisters or mums. And he did so whilst seeing me, behind my back, and it all came out, which was very weird. So I left. I no longer speak to this guy either.

Guy #5: Somebody I became friends with, who always tries to take random photos of me, texts me at 4am with 'I love you' texts all of the time and tried to convince me he could breakdance which involved him rolling about on the floor screaming, which looked more like an epileptic fit (no offense to people who have epilepsy, one of my friends suffered with it, but that is what he looked like)

Guy #6: A guy I met on a training course who was 10 years older than me and kept trying to hit on me constantly during the course, after that he stayed in touch and told me he was seeing an already pregnant 15 year old.

Why am I surrounded by...complex individuals? Why do they flock to me?

Does anybody have any similar situations like this happen to them? So then I don't feel like such a strange person myself...:(

Lol, I think that bunch of charmers have gone beyond freak and into psycho.

At least you attract people of some description. They may not be ideal, but at least you are receiving interest.

hahahaaaa.... I can walk into a room full of 100 women and I would end up with the crazy one...
It would have been nice if she had psycho ***** stamp on her forhead.

Hahaha what? About Guy#3....*facepalmselfsmack* If he's into date rape, why would he tell you about it? Wouldn't it be easier just to date rape you? I swear, there's no common sense anymore...does a guy like that honestly think he's going to attract a woman by telling her that he likes to rape women? The logic is astounding. XD

CAS: Haha I agree. It'd be nice if ANY woman told me that she was interested in me. I'd still probably reject her if she were a freak/wacko, but it'd still be nice to get the attention. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Hahaha what? About Guy#3....*facepalmselfsmack* If he's into date rape, why would he tell you about it? Wouldn't it be easier just to date rape you?

----Steve

Uh in this case i am very VERY glad the guy was "stupid". o_o

I'd rather he be stupid and blab about it than someone get raped :/

Oh, I completely agree! I wasn't saying that I thought he SHOULD have raped her! O_O

I was just commenting on humanity's general lack of common sense these days. :p

----Steve

kelbo said:
I am a freak-magnet. Period. And I'm posting this to see if I am the only person who seems to attract strange people.

In the time before written history, I found the ability to date actual live women.

One of the ones I went out with seemed very nice until I discovered she was part of a "swingers" club. One evening we had dinner with a married couple that she was friends with. It wasn't until a week later that I was informed I would be expected to screw them. No thanks.

It would have been nice if she'd explained her little hobby up front. I'm sure it works fine for some people, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

This is incredible.

We need to start a circus. I've got restraints and a couple of tents we can use?

Badjedidude said:
Oh, I completely agree! I wasn't saying that I thought he SHOULD have raped her! O_O

I was just commenting on humanity's general lack of common sense these days. :p

----Steve

I wish all rapists were this stupid :p

lol i think i get what you are saying though...

sort of like "if youre going to murder someone dont tell them before hand that hey i love reading books about serial killers and tell the girl your exact-fool-proof plans on how to murder someone and get away with it"

duh...

Gosh I feel morbid...

Brian said:
This is incredible.

We need to start a circus. I've got restraints and a couple of tents we can use?

Haha I think we should definitely start one! :p

It is just so strange, but I am not going to let it put me off...maybe I am just too approachable - as one person suggested - and so all the strange people come to me.

I would rather not have anyone than have really weird people who potentially could harm me in some way...which lets face it...all of them probably could have done...

It would have been nice if she'd explained her little hobby up front. I'm sure it works fine for some people, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

Twitchy - that is pretty bad, and surely people should confess their habits straight up. I think next time I date anyone the first date I will be asking the following questions: 1) what habits do you have 2) what previous convictions do you have 3) what kinky honeysuckle are you into 4) have you thought about killing or raping anyone, by accicent or not? 5) What is the weirdest thing you've ever done?

Dya reckon it'll work? To suss out the weirdos on the first date? haha

LOL rape by accident? I always thought rape was sort of an intentional thing...

...not really a "Oh, sorry! I tripped on that curb there! Didn't mean to rape ya!" thing.

Haha I think I might do that for my next date, too. I'll probably just type up a questionaire-type form for the date to fill out while we wait for our food or whatever.

DT-140A
DATING INFORMATION FORM

Name (first/last) ___________________________
Date (dd/mm/yy) ___________________________
Address___________________________________

PLEASE MARK ALL THAT APPLY.
HAVE YOU EVER:
[ ] Stolen anything or anyone?
If so, what did you steal?_____________________
Why did you steal it?_________________________

[ ] Killed anything or anyone?
If so, what did you kill?_______________________
Why did you kill it?___________________________

[ ] Raped anything or anyone?
If so, what did you rape?______________________
Why did you rape it?__________________________

[ ] Stalked or creep after anything or anyone?
If so, what did you stalk?______________________
Why did you stalk it?__________________________

[ ] Lied to anyone?
If so, what was the lie?________________________
Why did you lie?______________________________

[ ] Beaten anything or anyone?
If so, what did you beat?_______________________
Why did you beat it?___________________________

[ ] Serve time in prison/jail/institution?
If so, how long did you serve?___________________
For what offense(s)?___________________________
Where did you serve your time?__________________

Lol and so on. You get the picture. :p

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
LOL rape by accident? I always thought rape was sort of an intentional thing...

...not really a "Oh, sorry! I tripped on that curb there! Didn't mean to rape ya!" thing.

Haha well I was referring to more murder, because isn't manslaughter murder but without the intention to kill?

Unless of course you sleep-rape...then again why would you be going on a date with a guy who was asleep? I don't know. Weird.

Maybe you should stick that question onto your questionnaire.

Oh and I'm borrowing that questionnaire by the way, my next date it will definitely come in handy. So thank you. Saved me time by typing it up. ;)

Haha no prob. ^_^

And you can sure come up with some weird date scenarios! Maybe the guy has narcolepsy? That could be one way for him to sleep-rape you, I guess...if you're into that sort of thing. o_0 lol

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Haha no prob. ^_^

And you can sure come up with some weird date scenarios! Maybe the guy has narcolepsy? That could be one way for him to sleep-rape you, I guess...if you're into that sort of thing. o_0 lol

----Steve

Haha, ace, as if you actually thought of a way that this could possibly happen.

Well I would like to say I am open minded to most things...but being raped on a date by a guy with narcolepsy who sleep-rapes people probably isn't that appealing I'm afraid to say. Ha.

I guess I'm going to have to keep looking to try and find a normal person.

Badjedidude said:
Haha I think I might do that for my next date, too. I'll probably just type up a questionaire-type form for the date to fill out while we wait for our food or whatever.

DT-140A
DATING INFORMATION FORM

Name (first/last) _____Deborah______________
Birth Date (mm/dd/yy) ______08/04/yeah right_
Address______128 Like Id Tell Drive____
__________Augusta, GA__________

PLEASE MARK ALL THAT APPLY.
HAVE YOU EVER:
[X] Stolen anything or anyone?
If so, what did you steal?__Your post :D_____
Why did you steal it?_Thought it would be funny :p_

[X] Killed anything or anyone?
If so, what did you kill?_a lady bug (the vicious orange kind!)_
Why did you kill it?__it placed its BODY on my foot. Creepy bastards! :club: __

[[color]X[/color]] Raped anything or anyone?
If so, what did you rape?__My husband___
Why did you rape it?_ nevermind - you can't rape the willing :p__

[X] Stalked or creep after anything or anyone?
If so, what did you stalk?___my husband_________
Why did you stalk it?_I should think that's obvious - he's my husband now, isnt he? lol _

[X] Lied to anyone?
If so, what was the lie?_I told my little brother I'd kill him if he ever used a lighter in combination with hair spray in my house again (he was 8 or 10 at the time_

Why did you lie?__to scare the honeysuckle out of him?__

[X] Beaten anything or anyone?
If so, what did you beat?__same little brother__
Why did you beat it?_Hey! He was using the hairspray and the lighter to set ants on fire! The ants just happened to be on the wall in my HOUSE at the time. :club: You'd have popped him one too! lol :p_

[ ] Serve time in prison/jail/institution?
If so, how long did you serve?__****, one I can't answer yes to.__
For what offense(s)?__none yet, but it will likely be for beating the honeysuckle out of some idiot who desperately deserves it. :club: __
Where did you serve your time?__________________

Lol and so on. You get the picture. :p

----Steve

Oh wait....I wasn't supposed to fill out the questionnaire? :p

Latest posts

Back