fresia christmas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
floffyschneeman said:
I like Christmas. It's the only time of the year when people are generally nice. We don't always have presents under Christmas tree, except that time when my mum made a hippie tree out of left over candies when we closed our store. It was such an ugly tree. I did, however tried to get everyone presents when my friends and I won the Christmas tree decorating contest at the mall. Yes it is a time for family and it must suck for people who think they don't have any, but I think life is about making connections to people who matter or will matter in your life. Inspiring them and being inspired in turn. I like that there is one day in a year when it's not so bad to feel happy. Then you can have all the rest of the days nagging about every little things wrong with your life.

Now that's how I used to feel about christmas.... but given the circumstances of what happened and my lack of friends (that live near me), I don't feel that way anymore. Christmas will most likely never be like it used to be for me.

Agreed, the only day I hate more than Christmas is Valentine's Day with Thanksgiving taking a close third.

Next person, I swear, who wishes me a 'Happy Valentine's Day' I"m telling you right now...

Swamp Yankee said:
Agreed, the only day I hate more than Christmas is Valentine's Day with Thanksgiving taking a close third.

Next person, I swear, who wishes me a 'Happy Valentine's Day' I"m telling you right now...

*snickers* That's exactly how I feel about people who gripe about Valentine's Day. Unless it's your birthday (like it is for me), you have no idea how bad that day really is.

fresia New Year's Eve. In my house I'm pretty sure it's basically become the day for my parents and brother to stare at me and ponder with disinterested awe the sad lonely existence that I live and why the fresia I could possibly have NO friends to go out with EVERY YEAR. Also fresia my birthday. But not as much - I am so glad that it's in January when I am back at college studying so I can use the excuse that "I don't have time to have a party." When in reality it's just basically my annual day of mourning the fact that I'm dead inside.

Knight said:
Phedoiken said:
Right up there with you chief. For me it's Valentines Day as most hated, but Christmas is still one giant kick in the perverbial groin. So take comfort in the knowledge that somewhere, out there on Christmas is just as miserable as you are (that's not meant to be snide, or sarcastic, I loathe Christmas aswell, so at least we can be miserable together, and hey, misery loves company eh?)

I f'ing hate Valentines day the most. That dreaded so-called "holiday."

I'm with you about Valentine's Day. As if i needed a holiday that reminds me of being forever alone. :/

Pomato said:
fresia New Year's Eve. In my house I'm pretty sure it's basically become the day for my parents and brother to stare at me and ponder with disinterested awe the sad lonely existence that I live and why the fresia I could possibly have NO friends to go out with EVERY YEAR. Also fresia my birthday. But not as much - I am so glad that it's in January when I am back at college studying so I can use the excuse that "I don't have time to have a party." When in reality it's just basically my annual day of mourning the fact that I'm dead inside.

Preach it! I always spend NYE at home because my few friends never reply when i ask what we want to do that evening!

Latest posts

Back