Hello everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nghtrain36

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to using forums so I'm hoping this turns out ok. So to start off, I'll begin with some basic info bout me. I am really hoping to find some like minded friends on here as I have lived a sheltered life. I figured out of all the different forum sites I could use this one would be the best, as I have very few people to talk to. I have very unusual hobbies so I don't find too many people that accept that, and from there comes the loneliness. Just as a big factor here, due to lack of social interaction, I suffer depression. I've got a very severe case of Avoidant Personality Disorder and I truly hope to break myself of that. Another part of being lonely, I'm very lovesick. I've never once ever even been in direct contact with the female gender. I suffer a deep depression because of it, as I have to do many things just to stave it off. I will be using the forums here frequently, so that maybe I can get my life straightened out. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back