Hello peeps!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice But Dim Jim

Reaction score
I'm Jim.....and I'm a bit dim!

Thought I'd seek out a place that I can write whats on my mind at the moment as I'm going through a rough time this past few months.

I've always been a loner sort of character, I'm likeable I suppose and have plenty of acquaintances but I am often reluctant to let anyone into my world. My current state of loneliness has came in the wake of my breakup with long term girlfriend. It's now been long enough that I should be getting on with my life but I can't. Every morning I wake up for a split second or two I forget that she is no longer beside me and then my heartbreaks all over again and it never seems to get duller. I'm working long hours because when I don't work I have time to think and I fall apart completely. I can't even have a drink anymore because it just turns me into a complete mess.

My life has turned to honeysuckle and I don't have anyone to turn too...well that's a lie really, I don't want to turn to anyone and have locked everyone out of my life.

Hello there,

Jim then? haha

Sorry to hear about your breakup, sometimes it takes people longer than others to get over someone, especially if you had strong feelings. But welcome to the forum!

See you around...

^ Don't look into her eyes!! Good job I'm squinting!

Nice But Dim Jim said:

Thought I'd seek out a place that I can write whats on my mind at the moment as I'm going through a rough time this past few months.

I've always been a loner sort of character, I'm likeable I suppose and have plenty of acquaintances but I am often reluctant to let anyone into my world. My current state of loneliness has came in the wake of my breakup with long term girlfriend. It's now been long enough that I should be getting on with my life but I can't. Every morning I wake up for a split second or two I forget that she is no longer beside me and then my heartbreaks all over again and it never seems to get duller. I'm working long hours because when I don't work I have time to think and I fall apart completely. I can't even have a drink anymore because it just turns me into a complete mess.

My life has turned to honeysuckle and I don't have anyone to turn too...well that's a lie really, I don't want to turn to anyone and have locked everyone out of my life.
Sorry to hear about your breakup and loneliness because of it :( Anyway on a lighter note, welcome to ALL!

Welcome aboard, Jim.

Breakups happen all too often because relationships are a two-way street - both parties have to love/like eachother to stay in the relationship and unfortunately that can change after a while for one person. I'm sure you'll find someone else sooner or later. Talk to your friends, they're the ones who don't mind listening to you, that's why they're your friends. Plenty of good listeners here too. Talking about things can be a good way to get over something and helps the moving on process.

Latest posts

Back