Hey.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sceptical1

Reaction score
I'm sorta a loner i guess. I only have 3 pretty close friends, the rest of the people I know are just normal acquaintances. Sometimes this makes me feel a little lonely and jealous of others (which makes me feel bad that I'm not happy for them). My parents got divorced right as I was going into middle school, which may be one of the reasons I got off the social track and started using the internet more. I'm gonna be a sophomore in high school the day after tomorrow, which is a little overwhelming because my summer passed too quickly =l. I do play guitar and sing, but i don't really know if I'm that good or not... and I have no idea what to do after high school.
As for girls; I'm a total loser lol. I've only ever really befriended two or three girls who I've felt actually liked me, but then I'd never make the move. And when I'm put next to a girl I like, i can't make eye contact or even talk... pretty typical of someone my age i guess. And since I am only 15, i guess it's something I don't really need to worry about yet.

I'm guessing I sound pretty whiney by now... so I'll put something I take a little pride in: http://publicbroadcastband.yolasite.com/mp3.php

Not sure how many people really like that style of music or anything, but maybe some will =].

Other than that, there's nothing cool about me really, this is the first forum I've ever really used this much... except for gaming forums =]

Gaming forums @_@

haha :)

You play guitar??!! excellent *in mr. Burn's voice*

In any case, welcome to the forum. It be ossum possum, like the chat. Oh! Mentioning the chat, you should pop in sometime n_n we love noobs!!

We eatz them for dinnerz...ok...maybe not. Ebe wont let us. :( BOO!

lol.

Welcome n__n

Latest posts

Back