hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chryx

Reaction score
Thought I'd just say a quick hello to everyone.
Had a little nose around before typing this and it's comforting to know there are other people out there in similar positions, what a life we live huh?
I've had a hand-full of friends through the years, and all, bar one, are distant memories. The friend that is in my life now, well it's a complicated hotchpotch of love and hurt.
Tbh I've always had the loner streak in me, maybe it's a natural disposition? I really hope not.

Welcome to the forum

Thanks folks for saying hi, good to meet you all and hope to get to know you more in time :)
Hi lone_drow, my hobbies include drawing, taking photographs of nature, walking, I have a love for campervans and one day hope to own one, I love to sing and have an avid passion for poetry and short story writing. My likes include animals, genuine people, touchy feely materials, laughter, sunshine, people who lift the soul, marshmallows plus those who defend and care for the vulnerable in life. My dislikes include people who destroy the beauty in things, those who take advantage of the weak, cruelty to any living being, anything that tastes of celery and people who think they are better than others, or know-it-alls who really know very little.

Welcome to the forum chryx
And i must say that that's an awesome hobbies and
Things you like there :D
Lol

thank you Peter Lorre and FakeBl0cks, hehe I reeled off one heck of a list huh :D

Welcome to these forums chryx, like the people before me said, very nice hobbies you have.
May i ask though, where do you live and whats it like there?

Latest posts

Back