How could someone not want me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes I do. I was defiantly being sarcastic as I have no money to move there let alone buy a ticket. I am so desperate for a gold digger. :p

I'd like to hear some of your music. I'm a songwriter, as well.

And you don't need a record label, man. If you've got a good sound, and know how to market yourself, go indie.

When my stomach no longer controls my wallet, I'll be sure to share it with you. I met a girl who taught herself the guitar at the place I had two interviews at. She pretty nice it looks like.

I have seen plenty of guys with no money, no car, no goals who are overweight and still have an attractive lady.

Confidence and persistence go a long way.

Dabnis_Brickey said:
I have seen plenty of guys with no money, no car, no goals who are overweight and still have an attractive lady.

Confidence and persistence go a long way.

I was confident, Plus I was going to try again, however, I got hired way too late and she got kick out of her house months ago. The dealer was stupidly paranoid too about me. He kept me away from her pretty much knowing that I couldn't drive legally. Story is, her stuff was over at his place and I thought it would be a good chance to see where she lived so when I go to pick her up for a date, I would already know where she lived. So why not take her stuff back? I screwed that up and he started banging on the door to a pharmacy in the parking lot(I was driving) not to mention it was late and I had to be home by 11:30 from my self imposed curfew. He said that he was afraid that I was going to talk to her and stalk her because I walked to her workplace every so often.(Tangent:I live in a different city now so I would not think about walking all the way to her house. The city that I walked to for martial arts was next to where I used to live and did not take me no more than thirty minutes to get there) I've been walking to that area for years for taekwon do. So the persistence part I could not do. If you want finer details, let me know.:)

Latest posts

Back